16

Summer

I just got home from David house.

No nothing happened, I'm pregnant and can't get dick so a bitch just made out with him.

We talked all night and caught up on so much.

It feel good to reunite with the only nigga u ever called ur first love.

"Where the hell u been??" Winter asked.

I looked at the time that read 3:50 AM.

Oh shit.

"Minding my business" I said.

"It's almost damn near 4 a fucking clock and u out late doing who know what? My niece can not be out this damn late" autumn said.

"Okay first of all both y'all can go home since y'all staying up trynna play my momma. And nigga I'm grown" I said walking up the steps.

"I don't care, it's too late and my K bear need to be in bed not out thotting with you" Winter said.

"I'm going to bed good night" I said walking into my room and I took my clothes off and got in the bed and went to sleep.

Next Day

"I want that one" I told the dog owner.

"This lil handsome fella is King, the first to come out and he a Lil bully but loves to protect" she said handing my king.

He was a French Bull Dog Grey with some pretty hazel eyes.

Cuties Puppy I've ever seen.

"How much?" I asked.

"One thousand, he has already been potty trained and trained. Just 6 months old and already trained" the lady told me.

"I'll take him, u take cards?"

"Yes ma'am we do, I'll get him packed up and meet u at the cash register"

I walked to the cash register and I grabbed some doggy products and put them at the register and she brought the dog to me and he had a blue bow on him and he looked like he just took a bath.

She handed me the dog and I paid for all the stuff and she put the other stuff in bags.

"Thank you fit ur purchase , please come back another time" the lady said.

"Thank you ma'am" I said walking out the store and I petted King.

We left the pet store and headed back home.

I got out and grabbed my dog and my dog stuff I bought and walked into my house.

"Come on king" I said letting him out his cage and he got out and came to me and put his paw out and I gave him high five.

"Good boy" I said smiling.

I put king dog bed by the couch and his other one upstairs outside my room by the door.

I placed his Lil doggy pad down inside his cage and fixed all his stuff up.

I walked up the steps and took a quick shower then threw my grey tights on and tank top on.

Today i have my last check up before I'm due.

I put my jacket on and I put my Jordan's on and grabbed my puppy and headed out the door.

I got in my car and put king in the passenger seat and I had his lil other doggy bed in the passenger seat with his lil doggy seatbelt on.

"Wheww what are we going to eat??" I asked myself and rubbed my belly.