12

Summer

"BITCH LET ME GO" I said gasping for air.

"Fuck I told u? U touched my girl now u really gotta die" Durk said to me.

"Put her down before I kill u, and take the capital murder charges" Winter said pointing her gun at him.

He let me go and pushed me to the ground. He picked his bitch up and walked her to his car.

I held my neck and coughed hard and my sisters came and picked me up.

"Bitch u did a good job at beating that hoe ass" Nikki said as we walked in the house.

Autumn grabbed the phone and she propped it up on the counter.

"That was some weak ass shit" autumn said and I looked at her lip and it was busted.

"Exactly, hoe made me break my nail" Winter said as her finger was bleeding.

"Bitch he weak as hell, bitch ur hoe pulled up to my house and got beat the fuck up, u need to be choking her ass up. But y'all see that nigga is aggressive and abusive as hell" I said and I looked in my mirror that's next to my wall.

My neck was red and had bruises. Shit look like I had hickeys.

"Niggas pussy as hell" Autumn said.

"Bitch I knew I shoulda fucked his cousin instead" I said sitting on my counter getting back in the camera.

@IndiaxDurk: Clout Chaser.

All of they lil fanpages kept commenting clout chaser.

"Bitch clout chaser, hoe I had 900K before this whole situation fuck that weak ass nigga. I got too much money to ever be chasing any nigga or they clout" I said.

"Fuck that nigga" Nikki said.

"And his bald headed ass kids" Winter said.

"Fuck Dem Kids" we all said and busted out laughing.

"My baby gon be good regardless fuck him, the dick was good for a while but bitch ian never need him to help me with my child. Bitch my car notes paid for all four of my cars, my house paid for, got my momma a house. Hoe I can stop stripping I'm just doing this cuz I got bored with life." I said.

"That's Periodt" my sisters and Nikki said.

@Unknown: Hoe stop lying, ur broke and using Durk for money.

"Bitch my bank account got 11 digits in it hoe stop playing with me, the money he send me bitch I always spend that" I said.

I got off live and i looked in shaderoom and they posted me and india fight video.

I went head and posted all the screenshots on my story.

We all got ready and I changed my outfit and took another shower.

I threw my white dress on and put my Louis Vuitton backpack on and threw my Gucci slides on.

"Y'all ready??" I asked everybody as I walked down the steps

"Yeah" they answered.

We walked thru the garage and all hopped in my G Wagon.

"We going to Saks?" I asked.

"You already know" Nikki said.

I pulled out the garage and closed the garage with the button and drove off to the Sak Fifth.

We walked into the Louis Vuitton Store.

"Heyyy Ms. Summer, Winter, Nikki and Autumn" Julia our favorite designer stylist said.

"Hey J Bear" I said.

"Ayo Julia u know I never make a fool of you" Winter said.

"You and me if feel like we outta space, I wanna wrap them legs around my waist" Autumn said.

"AND IN MY FACE" Nikki finished and we laughed.

"Y'all hoes play too much" Julia said laughing and hugged us.

"I missed u so much" I said hugging her back.

"Girl I know, how what y'all did?? I seen y'all ass all over the media" Julia said.

"Think bitch got pregnant by Durk and was about to expose him last night" Winter said.

"Bitch he told me to abort my child" I said.

"Gurl I woulda exposed him too, Ian finna abort my child cuz u couldn't wrap yo thang up" Julia said.

"Same thing we said" Autumn said.

"So he came over last night and laid the pipe and as I was hinting it out last night on live before he came over, I was throwing hints and his ass was in my live commenting so he played part in the reason he got exposed too" I said.

"Lemme guess, when u woke up it was all over social media" Julia asked.

"Girl yes, he called and was like fuck u and that baby and tried to accuse it of being another nigga baby so his bitch pulled up and we beat her and her friends up and he came and almost killed me" I said.

"Whew chilleee a mess, take ya mind off that u need to stop stressing and take care of that sweet baby in ya belly, let's shop shall me" she said.

"Y'all got baby designer clothes in the stores?" Nikki asked.

"Girl at the Gucci store we can go over there next but girl we just got some shoes in stock that I'm pretty sure yall will like" she said and we followed her.

She showed us some Louis Vuitton Platform Boots that was cute as hell.

"Now these will go cute as hell with some Black Latex Pants with a cute biker jackets and a cute white crop" Julia said.

"Yeah for Autumn and Winter" Nikki said.

"What U trynna say?" Winter asked.

"Y'all the only ones who will actually wear biker attire" I said and Julia laughed.

"Y'all so picky, for y'all two these shoes would go cute with black jeans with the new LV belts we just got and a cute white off shoulder" Julia said.

"Wheww it sound cute" I said.

"On god" Nikki said.

We all grabbed a pair of the shoes in our size and grabbed the belt she was talking about and grabbed some purses.

We paid for our stuff and headed to the Gucci store.

We bought some outfits Julia picked out for us.

We just shopped at all the designer stores. Spend damn near over $400K.

We drove the stuff we bought home and went back to Lenox and shopped I'll we dropped.