19

Summer

"On Three.... one....two...three. PUSHHH" the doctor told me and I pushed hard and groaned.

"Ah" I screamed and squeezed Dave hand hard as hell.

"Damn girl shit u hurting me" he said as he rubbed my back with his the hand.

"Come on momma u almost there" nurse said.

"Rub her nipples dad" the other nurse said.

"No" I said and I looked back at Dave and he was grinning. "Ya nasty".

"Only for u baby" he whispered in my ear.

He grabbed my boobs and played with them.

"I'm bout to hurt u" I told him. "You gotta go inside my bra and play with my nipples, but ur not about to do that".

"Ur no fun" he said as he held my hands.

After pushing 4 more times they finally saw a head.

"ONE MORE PUSH MAMA" they all said.

I hit that last push and my baby came out my coochie.

They grabbed her out the water and she cried for a while then she stopped.

She opened her lil eyes and they cleaned her off and laid her on my chest.

I cried and held her on my chest. Dave kisses my forehead.

"Congratulations and Happy Birthday to the both of y'all" the doctors said.

"Thank you" I said.

They cleaned me up and I took a shower and got back in my bed and rested.

I took a long ass nap, shit I was tired.