23

Summer

"Goodmorning Mr. Banks" judge said.

"Goodmorning ur honor" he said back.

"You look nervous, u must haven't been to court before" she said.

"Girl he been plenty of time trust me" winter loud ghetto mouth ass said.

"Okayyy" autumn said.

"Aht aht nun of that, y'all hush" she said.

"Yes ur honor" they said and I put my head down and chuckled.

"So Mr. Banks, what u did to get u into this position now that u can't see your child" judge asked him.

"TELL THE TRUTH TOO" I heard autumn say.

" one more outburst and ima have to send u out, Gurl your hair is cute who did it- wait I'll ask after court" she said to autumn.

"Ghetto ass judge" I heard India say. Nobody else heard.

Durk gave his lil fake ass speech making me seem like a bad momma. Talm bout I'm a stripper shaking ass in clubs every night, he dont know who be watching his child when I'm at work.

"Now that we have heard from Mr. Banks, Ms. Petty can u please come up? I just love that outfit" she said.

"Girl thank you, outfit from fashion nova" I said as I got up and walked up to the stand and took my oath and sat down.

"Just like a hoe" I heard India once again.

"Baby girl don't forget you get all yo outfits from the website all the hoes shop on, dont play with me, my bad judge this big lip ass- I mean Female keeps testing me" I said.

"Jesus this gon be a long day, please tell me why u won't let him see his child?" Judge asked.

"Okay the real reason I won't let Mr. Banks see OUR child" I said and winked at India to make her mad. "Is because I feel that his is toxic to us, he has let his whor- His girlfriend-"

"His Wife" India said interrupting me.

"Anyways whore- I mean girl"

"Baby u was the one playing side chick, let's not forget. Who the real whore in this court room??" She said laughing.

"El o el, girl I'll show u who the real whore after this"

"Baby girl u already showed me, just bust that twat open for anybody nigga"

"Nah baby I only busted it open for ur man, and best believe it's good cuz he kept coming back for more, when after I rejected him" I said sticking my tongue out.

"Girl your a nasty hoe, u need to be ashamed of ur self" India said.

"BABY LETS NOT FORGET THAT YOUTUBE VIDEO" Nikki said.

"Bitch u have sex on ur period" Winter said.

"Who really the nasty hoe??" Me, Winter, Autumn and Nikki said.

"ORDER IN THE COURT" the judge said banging her gavel.

"Baby u waited too late to bang that gavel" winter said and I turned my head to the side and laughed.

This bitch trifling.

"Y'all got off subject fast this some hot tea, let's finish court then y'all can hash things out" judge said.

"Oh we done, baby girl ain't said nun else after" I said crossing my leg over the other and put my hand on my knees.

"Anyways please continue" Judge said.

"Like I was saying, he let the troll disrespect me, fight me while I was pregnant and had the audacity to get mad when he seen me whooping his girlfriend ass while I was 3 or 4 months pregnant with his baby, he choked me almost killing me and his poor child. Then before that he told me to abort my child, which I'm against. He came back and was like oh how he regret what he said and didn't mean it, after he preformed sexual acts on me, it was like a rape type situation but I liked that so haaa baby u know what they say, it ain't rape if u like it" I said sticking my tongue out.

"Hannnnnn" my sister and Nikki said.

"Okay but after the whole world found out that I was pregnant by him he called me and was like fuck you and ur child and I believe he said he wished I aborted my child, if I'm not mistaken. That shit was like a stab in the back. So around when I had 2 months left of my pregnancy he came over with their child to a doctors appointment with me which I didn't invite him to and doctor put me on bed rest and was like he should stay with me and take care of me which I did not like, my legs were fine and working but she was like I should slow down , so while im on bed rest he taking care of me then, he picked my phone up even my new nigga was texting me and got mad and left, then boom Ian tell him I had her cuz I was still hurt from when he tried to tell me to abort my child so I didn't tell him I had my baby, I let his ass find out 7 weeks after I had her just like everybody else. He pulled up to my house, I told him what it was, let him see her and told his ass to take me to court cuz I'm not allowing him to see his child" I told her.

"Damn, Girl I wouldn't let him see her either, where the baby of all this drama?"

"Here she go" winter said holding up her car seat.

"She woke?? Bring her up here for me" judge said and winter took her out her car seat and held her and walked up to the stand.

"Oh my god she is so gorgeous, them pretty eyes. Make me wanna have a baby" judge said giggling. "Girl how bout this, instead of him getting full custody I'ma let y'all get joint custody, no matter what he did he should be able to see his child and not thru no social media".

"Is he a good father India?" Judge asked India.

"He is a great fatha your honor" she said.

"Of course she gon say that, she live with the nigga" Nikki said.

"Girl u got so many baby daddies u don't know which one a great father" Autumn said and I laughed.

"Serial Baby Momma" Winter said.

"Hoes stop playing with me, that shit was fake and everybody know it. That's why they took it off social media" she said to winter and autumn.

"Cap" i said.

"Stop" judge said. "Y'all need to grow up, if U can't coparent like adults or u will have Joint custody, take ya pick" she said.

"What was the point of me explaining myself if u gon let this nigga coparent with me"

"U have full custody just coparent but joint custody u only own 50% custody of ur child, only get yo child 3 weeks per month" she said.

"I'll coparent" I told her and rolled my eyes.

"Visitation rights or non?" She said.

"None" I told her.

"Then why y'all still sitting in my court wasting my time?? Let that man see his child" judge said.

"Court dismissed" she said and I looked at winter whom was holding Kimani.

I rolled my eyes and told her to take Kimani to him with my head gestures.

She walked Kimani over to durk and he held her and bonded quickly with her.

"Don't kiss my child, I heard from a messenger u eat ass" I told him.

"Damn bitch u watch my YouTube videos I see" India said.

"Oh nah baby I was talking about me, he ate my ass, and u kiss'd him" I said laughing.

"Stop dawg" he told me.

"Bitch Ian no dog" I told him.

"Don't cuss in front of my child" he said.