30

Summer

"Y'all bipolar as hell, y'all relationship is crazy" Winter said as she walked next to roddy who had his arm around her shoulder

"Shut up" me and Dave both told her.

We was at Six Flags The Great Escape & Hurricane Harbor, we ain't have nothing better to do.

"You so fine" meek told Nikki and she blushed.

"I'm trying to put a baby in u" trouble told Autumn and she looked at him crazy.

"Nigga u good with them two babies u already have Mister" Autumn responsed back to him.

"I wanna ride that" I told dave and pointed at the Ferris Wheel.

"Oh u trynna get nasty nasty in there?" He asked me.

"Y'all nasty" everybody said and we flicked them off.

We got in line but luckily we could skip. We got in together and they closed the door.

The gang didn't get on, they got on the nearby roller coasters.

"Ever got head on a Ferris wheel?" I asked him.

"Nope, ever gave head on a Ferris Wheel?" He asked me.

"Now u kno damn well out of the two bodies I have I've never gave head on a Ferris Wheel, shit u was the first and last nigga I ever gave head to" I told him.

"Mhm so u telling me out of ur 22 years of living, u only got two bodies"

"Yes, u and durk the only niggas I've ever had sex with. I'm not no hoe, ion sleep around with random niggas. I've never gave durk head cuz I alr kno his girlfriend do that, me and him was a mistake, had a one night stand then after that we just kept seeing each other for almost two years then stopped when I got pregnant"

"Why u started fucking with him?"

"He came to the club, throwing mad money and we both got drunk and it happen in the VIP section then we went to a hotel to finish then after he came back and we just kept seeing each other"

"Why u ain't stop fucking with him??"

" I honestly started falling in love and I was too afraid to fall in love with somebody else, I know it was unhealthy but I could let go then he started changing when I got pregnant and I finally let go, u and him the only niggas I've ever really fell in love with and had sex with"

"I believe u, no wonder why...."

"Why what??"

"No wonder why u so tight"

"shut up" I told him and I waited till we got near the top and pulled his dick out.

"Don't choke like u did last night when u gave me head"

"Nigga u know it's not all finna go down my throat" I said as I went down on him.

These Ferris wheels got the lil window things up so can't nobody see us.

------

"Gimme kiss" dave said and I kissed him

"Y'all just disgusting" Nipsey said as he had his arm around Lauren.

"Ahh shut up, acting like u ain't never kissed Lauren after she give u head" Dave said.

"Don't lie bae cause u do" Lauren said.

"Why u had to tell them?" He asked her Nd we laughed.

"U be eating my ass too" Lauren said.

"Bruhhh, I shared a fucking blunt with u dude" roddy said mad asf.

"Bruh we all did" meek said.

"Ain't nun wrong with eating ass" Trouble said. "Shit I'll eat yours if u let me"

He winked at autumn and she licked her lips.

"Wheww especially when he spit in ya mouth, that shit he so fucking freaky and sexy" Nikki said dropping it down low.

"Okayyy Bitchh" I said sticking my tongue out and I dropped it down with her.

"Ion see why y'all think that's sexy" winter said.

"Your sex life just boring" roddy said to her and she pouted.

-----

"Dave Stop" I whispered to Dave as he played with my coochie under the dinner table.

Me + Dave + Under the table = something very bad after we leave.

My baby horny and sleepy.

He start touching my thighs when he sleepy. It's been that way every since high school.

But his ahh playing with my cooch so he horny.

I cleared my throat and we ate our food.

"Later" I told him as I moved his hand.

-----

We didn't even make it on the house fully and this nigga ripping my clothes off.

I ran up the steps and he grabbed me and pulled my jeans off and ripped my favorite thongs from VS off me.

"David, I know u did not just rip my-"

"Shut up" he said sliding into me and I gasped and moaned loud.

"Daviddd......ohhhh fuckkk......waittt" I moaned loud.

Nigga really fucking me on the steps.

I tried to push him off but he grabbed my hands and pinned them to the step.

What is somebody just walk the fuck in?

He picked me up, put me over his shoulder and walked into the room and closed the door and threw me on the bed.

I opened my legs and I pulled my legs all the way back to my head showing off my flexibility.

Daddy started to going to town with that tongue and y'all know what else we did the rest of the night.