09

Summer

I woke up in a hospital gown and my shoulder felt numb.

I looked up and saw my sisters and bestfriend and momma in the room.

"Go get the doctor and tell them she woke" my mom told Winter.

"Why am I in the hospital?" I asked.

"Well your crazy psycho ass twin sister punched u in the belly and stabbed u in the shoulder and u saw the blood which made u pass out" Autumn said.

"Is my baby okay?" I asked.

"Doctors are running test now" Nikki said.

"I don't see why y'all so bitter towards each other, let that hurt go. Y'all hate each other so much for what???" My momma asked.

"U know why the hell we don't like her don't sit there and take up for her" I said.

"SHE IS STILL MY CHILD, I can't disown my child cuz y'all ass don't like her." My mom said.

"We ain't say u ain't have to like her, we don't gotta like her the hell. That bitch laid down with not only Summer FirstLove but all our niggas even ur husband, so don't sit there and act like she innocent" autumn said.

"Not only that, she stole all yo money when we was poor for her abortions she had. We never stole from u, we proved u with that big ass house, them cars and money in your pockets. SHE AINT NEVER GAVE U NOTHING!" I said with tears rolling down my face.

My momma didn't have nothing to say, she just walked out the room and Nikki wiped my tears and hugged me.

Autumn had tears in her eyes and she came over and hugged me too.

"Y'all look like some bitches, why we crying??" Winter asked as she came back in.

We told her then the doctor came back in.

"I see ur awake, hello I'm Dr. Thomas. Your baby is fine, u just need to stop stressing and eat good. The Stab to ur shoulder wasn't deep so we just stitched it back up and put a badge on it, it will heal soon" he told me.

"Okay, when can I go?" I asked.

"U can leave now, if u like" he said.

"I wanna go now, I need to rest at home, I really don't like hospitals" I said.

"Well ur discharge papers are at the front desk, ur clothes are on the chair. Please be careful for ur child, stop putting ur self under stress. Have a nice day" he said and walked out the room.

"Thank you" I said getting out the bed.

They helped me get dressed then we went to check out and headed to Chick Fil A for my food then home we go.

"Tonight was crazy" Nikki said as we all walked in the house.

"Girl who u telling? That bitch really had the audacity to walk in like she welcomed and ma and grandma accepting her" winter said sitting down at my kitchen bar.

"Right" I said sitting next to her.

We ate and talked over the whole situation that took place tonight then my phone rung.

"I gotta take this I'll be back" I told them then I walked up the steps and answered the phone.

"SO U BLOCKED ME?? Stop playing with me bruh like I won't beat yo fucking ass" Durk said into the phone.

"Bitch u ain't gon beat shit, hoe I'm having my child get the fuck off my phone. Abortion my ass, I'll kill my damn self before I kill my child" I said.

"Ima kill you and that child u keep playing with me" he said.

"I wanna see u try it hoe" I said hanging up.

Ian the exposing type but once u fuck me over ain't no more fucking me over. Let's tell the world about Mr. Durk and his Secret Baby Muva shall we??