•Three|Spade•

His eyes looked down to my bleeding foot and his jaw clenched and his hands rolled into fists at his side

His eyes looked down to my bleeding foot and his jaw clenched and his hands rolled into fists at his side. "A rogue," he whispered lowly and I growled at him. His eyes widened and he quickly apologized," Sorry."

Snow was so weak, she barely could talk to me since she was in pain but meeting our mate was helping her. She demanded to get him closer to us but I couldn't let that happen.

"What do I do?" He asked himself and I watch as he paces the floor outside my cell. I observed him as he tugged his hair in frustration. While I was in the cell, I tore off piece of the jersey with my claws and used that to wrap around my ankle so the blood slightly stopped. I just sat on the cold and wet ground as Snow whimpered.

"Okay, what were you're intentions of coming onto the royal pack?" He asked, his voice like something out of heaven. I actually had no idea how to answer that question.

"I got his wolf's scent. I needed my mate," Snow whimpered in the back of my head and I frowned. "My wolf followed your scent, I wasn't meant to cross the border," I tell him. He took a deep breath and I allowed myself to look into his blue eyes that were still so bright in this dark room.
This hurts so much. I've never really thought about my mate. I was taught how to survive through the heat and that's it.

Moon goddess, why me?

"What's your name?" His angelic voice asked. "Kizara, "I whispered and knew he heard me. "I'm Spade," he smiles before the whole world went dark again.

 "I'm Spade," he smiles before the whole world went dark again