Runaway King/ Ruthless

Rieka Knight had a perfect life for a werewolf

Rieka Knight had a perfect life for a werewolf. She lived in a castle with the king and queen because her parents were the royal betas, she was the most successful pack doctor throughout the packs and she had her crazy brother to share her life with. Her mate wasn't something important to her, she believed when it happened, it happened. Imagine her shock when the most ruthless alpha needs her help saving his life then to find out he is her mate.

Evander Rowan was known for being the most ruthless and merciless alpha of all.
He made people cower just by staring at them. Everyone knew better than to cross him, only if they wanted to be killed. After he saved the most powerful pack from one of the worst rogue attacks it sent him into a coma. The last thing he was expecting to see when he woke up is that the doctor that saved his life was his unwanted mate.

After Elaria's parents died and left her with her sister at the werewolf castle, they are punished for their parent's crimes

After Elaria's parents died and left her with her sister at the werewolf castle, they are punished for their parent's crimes. Elaria becomes a maid for the royal family in order to survive and protect her sister all while trying to stay alive.

Upon his return back home, Westlee Rique takes interest in the maid with the sassy attitude and shy personality. He didn't think a maid would keep him at the place he hated the most and ran away from all those years ago.

Westlee is determined to know Elaria and to find out who is the girl behind her own walls even if love comes to play.

♡♡♡
I would really appreciate it if you check out my two new werewolf books.

Ruthless is a story about mates and it has more of the usual werewolf things. It's a crazy story that I've already fallen in love with and it really will have you at the edge of your seat.

Runaway Prince is a story about two werewolves who paths just happen to keep crossing and love gets in the way as well as lies and secrets.

So please check them out. I think you'll like them and they're going to be longer than most of my books if I am able.

There is already a couple of chapters in each of the stories posted.

Xoxo.
A.S

Update: both stories are completed.