•Five|Three Days•

Kyston called me for whatever reason to the castle

Kyston called me for whatever reason to the castle. He never really states his purpose until I'm there.

I immediately go to his office, knowing my way around the castle like the back of my hand. I entered and shut the door behind me, walking up to his desk where he sat behind on the leather chair.

"What's the problem?" I asked and sat down in the chair.

It's been a long day.

"It's bad and I'm so angry," his jaw clenched while his hands rolled into fists on the top of the table. "What happened?" I asked, wondering if the queen Avira was okay.

"I've now been told that my third commanded pack has been burnt down!" He screams the last two words.

"What? When?" I blurted out, the thoughts about the lives, the children, the mothers lingering in my head.

"Three days ago," Kyston sighed. "The moonlight pack is gone," I repeated out loud, frowning. That was one of the most important packs known. Sure, I didn't go in contact with the pack very often but the pack was important to Kyston.

"Goddess, this is terrible," my fingers tugged at my hair.
"Yes, Alpha Rias' body was found. His children and mate unidentified, he was the last to burn, nobody knows their scents to tell them apart. There are bodies everywhere, houses destroyed. Everything is black and burnt. There are signs of people escaping so I'm hoping that they are rescues but the sight is terrible," he pushed off the chair and paces around the room with an angry frown on his face.

"I've already taken the bodies to the Golden pack, they are going to burn them again on boats, the right way," he adds. "There were so many unmated females, never met their mates and now they have to suffer forever, even the males!" He ranted. He was so angry and disappointed at whoever did this.

"We're going to get justice for this, I just know it," he decided and I completely agreed. "Yes, of course, What do you want me to do?" I asked, wanting to help with everything I could. I really was so confused and puzzled in my head. "Get me whiskey and all the profiles from the Moonlight pack, I need to make a broadcast, we lost thousands," he sighed, sitting pack in his chair.

Whiskey always does the trick. I quickly stood and recited everything in my head so I won't forget.

"Oh! and get Adrian and Avyanna to come over here, I need help in planning Avira's coronation next week," he adds just before I was going to leave causing me to freeze. Next week was the full moon.

"I'm going to need you to help out, you have a big part to play on that day," Kyston added.

"When is this?"

"Next week Friday."

Shit. That's when Kizara will be in heat.

"Sure no problem, I have to go now, I'll check you back when I'm done," I mumbled off and quickly left the castle.

I swear it, the moon goddess was out to get me.