THe firefly funhouse!

Overpopulation, that's what hell is right now, many have died living horrible lives and are sent to hell to be punished for the crimes they've committed. Among them is Y/N, though for him is a very strange case, all he did in his life was good. He taught children how to love themselves, he was always kind to them and never once wore a frown in his adulthood, though the reason as to why he was sent down would be answered soon enough.

It was time for the yearly cleanse, Angels would descend from the sky and kill any demons they see to lower the population of hell, many souls were lost thanks to this and thus, leaving many territories in the pentagram available. Once the cleanse was finished, the new batch of sinners is placed in hell. Even when he found himself was in hell, Y/N saw the bright side in this and figured he could use this situation to help rehabilitate sinners, it seems that he isn't the only one who has that idea. That's why he decided to establish the 'Funhouse' Studio.

At first, he didn't have a plan just yet, the studio wasn't even opened to sinners and only displayed three large screens at the top of the building, for a few months, the place only served to display what has been going on in hell by showing the news station and other channels. Then one day, after the broadcast of channel 666 where the Daughter Of Hell's head honcho has just finished advertising her solution for the overpopulation and that's rehabilitation too! Well, that and getting into a fistfight with Katie killjoy. The screens of the building suddenly turned static, the windows of the building soon turned into many colors and the screens operated normally again.

"We're really glad that you're our friend, and this is a friendship that will never ever end!"

The joyous and childlike tone caught many demons' attention since this is unlikely to be playing in hell. The video soon transitioned into a brightly colored room full of vibrant colors such as white, blue, brown and even pink. The white doors soon opened and a head popped into view, he wore a red sweater and brown pants as the sounds of children cheering could be heard welcoming his presence. It was none other than Y/N himself, other than the childlike look to the scenario, Y/N actually has his human complexion and that caught the attention of the demons. Was this some show on earth being broadcasted right here in hell? Y/N seemed rather happy as he finally walked into the room and closed the door behind him and stood right in the middle with a joyous smile with the sounds of children cheering him on.

"Did you miss me? Because I sure miss you! I've been traveling for so long, I'm finally glad to be back at home! I wanted to hang out with all of you, I really do but...I just didn't know what to do!"

Y/N spoke like a typical TV children entertainer, showing warmth to the viewers as he stood with his hand over his Chin, stroking his invisible mustache to feint thought before bursting back with energy.

"But I knew! I'll figure out a way and I did! In my dreams! This! IS THE FIREFLY FUNHOUSE! And my name, is (F/N) (L/N). YOWIE WOWIE! We're gonna have so much fun together! This, is my special place, and all my fireflies can feel safe here!

He folded his arms around his chest in a warming embrace, the childish effect following him as more demons looked at the big screen. Demons who watched it on their own device found that this show was being displayed throughout every channel, there is no escaping. (y/n) soon held an index finger up as another magical sound effect played in the background.

"And I can't wait! To show all of you what I've learned!"

The male knelt down and slowly stood right back up, both hands were covering his face as he donned on a pair of black leather gloves with the words 'Hurt' on his right hand, and 'Heal' on his left. The music became slow and somber, the scene would occasionally show static, his hands slowly parted to reveal a serious look on his face, completely different from the smiling dork that arrived. Then, his hands parted ways fully and the smile returned, trumpets blew as a sound effect for the greatest reveal.

"Oh! And I want to introduce you to my very special friends I made along my trip!"

The scene changed to a box, the lid was suddenly opened as a puppet of a Buzzard sprang forth, he introduced himself as 'Mercy the Buzzard', then came a pale white doll dressed in black, she introduced herself as 'Abby the witch' and was on followed up with a catcall whistle, all the while some wacky music played in the background. Y/N had a bright smile on his face after his 'friends' has been introduced.

 Y/N had a bright smile on his face after his 'friends' has been introduced

"You are going to love them! Now

"You are going to love them! Now...I used to be a VERY bad man..." Sounds of children booing began filling the room, the windows on the building turned into a dark greyish color as this attracted even more demons, some coming from the porn studio right opposite the 'funhouse', Vox and Valentino stared out of the window watching this unfold.

"Okay...I deserved that, but trust me! I've been barbarically punished for ALL of my wrongdoings, and that part of me is dead now!" Applause filled the background as he revealed this piece of information. "However! I do keep a reminder so even in my weakest moments, I will never turn into that pathetic slob loser, ever again! See?"

(y/n pointed towards a cardboard cutout of him, he had a slingshot in his right hand and rocks in his left, beneath his feet was a squirrel, a reminder of his cruel childhood ways. The children booed at the figure as (Y/n) raised a hand and cupped it over his ear, the gloves read 'hurt' as he nodded and made an 'oh' sound before turning around. In his hand, was a chainsaw and as the machine revved up, (Y/N) sliced off the head of the figure. As the head laid on the floor, the children cheered happily whilst the tv host laughed at this accomplishment of putting his past behind him.

"Our fun is just getting started here! Now remember my fireflies, I will always light the way, and all you have to do is let me in. I'll see you next week!"

The host said in between laughs and the whirring of the chainsaw as the show came to an end just like how it started.

"We're really glad that you're our friend, and this is a friendship that will never ever end~"

The tv screen soon went blank as nothing was displayed, devices went back to normal, allowing them to watch whatever they please
now but after that segment, it left many demons wondering what had just happened.

(This is short I know, just wanted to try this little experiment out a little, if you watch WWE, you'll definitely know what this is about and to those who don't, well stay tuned for more! Or you know, you can head to YouTube and search it up, no one's stopping you but it will ruin the surprise! Thank you for reading and remember, let him in)