Enemy: he is here

After what many considered it to be a warning in the form of an episode, there have been talks among the Low-level crime syndicates about the funhouse. Before the episode aired, there have been multiple plans of having a raid occur to capture the studio and establish a business there but ever since the episode aired, many opted out, not wanting to take the risk of being annihilated. Well, all except for one, Mark Wayne. Instead of seeing this as a sign to retreat, he saw an opportunity in it as he would be the only one to get the studio with no rivals at all, thus allowing him to focus solely on killing the owner.

Mark Wayne thought he was smart, a genius and a tactician for coming up with a plan but most of his workers saw him as a fool for trying to storm the Funhouse studio, with that thing possibly prowling around, it looked as though it could wipe them out without a sweat. However, Mark Wayne isn't afraid, the piranha demon made excuses saying 'That man ain't shit' and making bold claims such as 'I can beat him with my eyes closed'.

A few days after that episode aired, Mark Wayne gathered his men and led them towards the Funhouse studio. Mark sported a Tommy gun, his men either holding hand pistols or crowbars as they stood right by the entrance, underneath the big screen. One of his cronies, a tiger shark demon, stepped forward and banged on the door.

[] Tigrar []

"This doesn't have to end this way you know! Just surrender this place and we'll let you leave here alive, this'll be your first and final warning..."

The demon spoke, his Italian accent thick as it shows just what he did when he was alive. It was a Saturday and this caught the attention of News 666 which began broadcasting everywhere.

[] Katie Killjoy []

"Well, it seems that the 'Funhouse' studio is currently being raided by none other than Mark Wayne, a Low-level demon looking to become a big shot here in the pentagram."

[] Tom Trench []

"Maybe he's taking a bigger shot than he bargained for eh?"

The demon donning a gas mask spoke but was given a cup of scalding hot water to his crotch, making him topple over in pain. With this broadcast, many demons are now focusing their attention to the Funhouse, Demons looked out of the Porn Studio as they got a good view of the raid happening. With this much manpower against a single entity, it was wise to surrender and that's what Mark thought would happen. Instead, the three black screens lit up as the intro to the 'Firefly Funhouse' played again.

"We're really glad that you're our friend, and this is a friendship that will never ever end...."

The voice spoke as the jolly song went on, showing children of all ages playing on toy instruments and having a ball as the characters are soon introduced.

"If you're feeling lonely today! Come along and throw your cares away- Throw your cares away! Throw...your...cares...away...."

The song soon turned dark rather quickly, the verse repeated itself over and over and with each repeat, the sound was slowed and the voice got distorted, kids stared into the camera emotionless with one having the words 'Let Me In' written on his forehead and another child in despair wearing the shirt that had the same wordings to it. The screen soon went dark as frames of dolls, and a rocking chair came into the frame before switching to the creature once again. It's head slowly lifted up as it stared down at the group by the entrance.

"Let Me In...."

The voice echoed throughout the area, shaking the very floors of hell as the large metal doors of the studio swung open, revealing nothing but darkness behind it. Tigrar was the first to step forward, he held his pistol by the holster, pointing the nozzle directly into the building, his face peering past the doors. That was the last thing Tigrar ever did, his body was immediately pulled into the building, a blood-curdling scream could be heard soon afterward as several gunshots could be heard firing within the building before a gruesome crunch silenced it.