Forgiveness

Another week has passed after the airing of the firefly funhouse, many demons are now gathered outside of the studio, all heads facing up at the three black screens and among the crowd were a few notable faces. Cherry Bomb, Sir Pentious, Vox, and Valentino looked up as well, though the last two mainly stood outside of the porn studios. This even caught the attention of a few higher class demons who simply sat in their own property to watch.

Like clockwork, the screen displaying channel news 666 and other devices began to short circuit and so on, changed into the one station that caught the attention of every demon. Then came the familiar voice.

"We're really glad that you're our friend, and this is a friendship that will never ever end~"

The title screen was then shown before transitioning to the same room once again, the white door opened slowly as (Y/N) peered through the door and excitingly waved at the camera, the children cheered and applauded his presence as he fully stepped into the room and finally closed the door before waving at the camera again, a bright smile on his face.

"Hello! And welcome, to the firefly funhouse! Now today is going to be a really really fun day- Hey! What's going on there!"

The host was snapped out of his thought as the sounds of crunching and munching got louder, the man made his way towards a corner where Mercy The Buzzard was busy having a little snack in his box, he stopped for a Monet to burp as the soundtrack of children laughing played in the background.

"Hey, Mercy The Buzzard watcha got there?"

[] Mercy []

"Oh...it's nuthin'"

Mercy responded, poking its head out of the box with stuffings dripping down its beak before digging back into his box

"Come on Hermano! We're all friends here, show us what's in the box!"

[] Mercy []

"Back off man! I said it was nuthin'"

It spoke in a rather irritated tone before munching back into its box, the next to join in was Abby the witch, she didn't sound pleased.

[] Abby []

"What are you trying to hide mercy?!?"

[] Mercy []

"None of yo damn business Abby, now go to sleep you old hag!"

Mercy called out before digging back into the box, it seems the host will need to step in to ease tensions a little. He calmed the situation down by moving his hands up and down, placing them between the two.

"Hey hey alright alright, let's just everybody calm down, let's just see what all the fuss is about Mercy, let's just see..."

(Y/N) trailed off before trying to reach over the others head to grab whatever he was eating but was cut off with Mercy trying to scare him off.

"Woah Woah, hehe ok ok."

He spoke, feigning surrender before quickly reaching into the box and removing a bunch of stuffing. The host scanned through it and pulled it apart until he came across the severed head and torso of a certain rabbit as loud dramatic music played in the background.

"Yowie Wowie! Is this rambling rabbit? W-what have you done?"

[] Mercy []

"I despise rambling rabbit, he was trying to force me to adhere to his bohemian worldview and ideologies, do you know what I mean?"

"Oh mercy!"

The host spoke and looked at the camera, shaking his head as the soundtrack of a trombone played in sync with the camera zoom to his face.

"It's...perfectly ok to express yourself any way you want to, whether it's painting a painting, flying a kite, or ripping rambling rabbit to shreds!"

The host reassured the other, tossing the head of rambling rabbit to the side and his mangled body to the left. When he said the last sentence, the screen quickly changed to him holding his hands in front of his head, sporting the same 'hurt' and 'heal' gloves before curing to another picture with his hands apart and a surprised look on his face. The show resumed normally afterward.

"The point is! You can be forgiven, no matter what, just like I was. In fact, I think you should be rewarded!"

[] Mercy []

"Are you saying, what I think you're saying?"

"I think I am...picnic time!"

The camera panned out to show a few kids sitting on a picnic mat, the host kneeled and greeted them but there was something off. The children showed no signs of emotions at all, they simply stared at the camera with blank faces and empty eyes. (Y/N) soon picked up a lamb doll and put on a pair of shades before staring right at the camera to end the show.

"Now remember my fireflies, I will always light the way! And all you have to do........is let me in.....Bye!"

He spoke abruptly after the Long pause and waved at the screen, the kids still stared, showing no emotions at all before the title screen played again before turning black.

"We're really glad that you're our friend, and this is a friendship that will never ever end."

The three screens displaying the show turned dark and so did the devices of the demon, then it switched to channel 666 again after interrupting it for the 3rd time this month. Many sinners were beginning to question the show, was this about morality or some way to convince them to sought redemption? The host said it himself, they will be forgiven despite the heinous crimes they've committed. However, other fears that the show has a more sinister vibe to it and referred to the host constantly telling them to 'Let Him In'. The higher class paid no mind to it, somewhat seeing this as a waste of time.

However, there were two demons who didn't take too kindly to this interruption, Mark Wayne, a low-level mafia boss is sick of hearing it constantly being played. He figured that if he got the territory, he could rise the ranks in hell, no one seems to be guarding the place and it'll be easy to just barge in, kill the owner and finally end this. Another demon is the renowned Katie Killjoy, she stared into the camera with a forced smile before shutting it off, snapping her own in two and tossed it at a demon nearby, basically Tom Trench.

[] Katie Killjoy []

"I want you fuckers to find whoever is doing this, and put a stop to it or so help me, all of you will be fired!"

The influencer barked, causing the demons working under her to scramble and try to find the signal of where the show was coming from but with the signal gone, there's no point in trying until the next show began. (Y/N) certainly has an audience now, and indirectly made some enemies along the way too.

Alastor, Charlie, Vaggie and Angel together with the Nifty and watched the latest episode and was enthralled with how cryptic the show was. Vaggie however, has a bad feeling about all of this and one couldn't blame her at all after seeing three episodes of this so-called 'firefly funhouse' supposedly taking place in a run-down and abandoned studio under one owner's name.