Days gone by

A few days have passed by since (Y/N) began his work at the Hazbin Hotel, he stuck to his words and simply kept watch over the other demons, the only one who fell prey to his 'simulations' was poor Kevin. The demon is doing fine, though traumatized, he is much more willing to go through with the program but avoids (Y/N) at all cost. For once, everything seems calm and peaceful. In the lobby, Charlie looked through her notes and saw the tremendous improvements in some demons as they fought their own addictions to drugs and alcohol in their attempts to gain some form of redemption.

Vaggie deals with therapy whilst Angel walks around to test the clients will power, something he is capable of considering his line of work after all. Alastor deals with finances and new add ons to the establishment, Husker tends to the bar and of course, Nifty deals with the cleaning. (Y/N) did his normal daily routine, he stood over a group of demons after sensing their needs and urges grow ever so strongly but the only thing stopping them is fear.

[] Demon #1 []

"C-could we just have one bottle? Just one sip?"

"I'm afraid not, unless you would like to experience first hand what I did to our dear Friend Kevin, staying clean should be your top priority. For your own sake..."

The male repeated the last line in a dreadful tone with a smile on his face, if Charlie said this then most demons would roll their eyes and brush her off but with (Y/N), the tone he set with every word he spoke sounded like a threat. Instead of grumbling and cursing under their breaths, the group looked down at their tables and at the clock, it's been a good 4 hours now in their isolation with nothing but themselves and a dangerous (Y/N) in the room watching over them like a hawk.

[] Demon #3 []

"Hey...come on I know you're the fun type, let me just get a quick kick and I'll be back here before you know it! Just one bag please."

[] Demon #4 []

"Yeah, a little won't hurt us one bit..."

The two demons were cut off as the second in the group hit their hands and pointed towards (Y/N) whilst shaking. As the 3 demons turned, they saw the face of (Y/N) slowly being morphed into a grotesque smile, The Fiend.

[] Demon #2 []

"Maybe.....I'm sure we can just sit here and do nothing a little bit more..."

The group nodded nervously before placing their heads down. The toll of the bell released the unbearable tension in the room as the group of demons raced out of the door. Charlie stood right outside about to congratulate them but they just raced passed her and went off to their rooms as routine. With a shook of her head, she stepped foot in the room and approached (Y/N).

[] Charlie []

"Well...it's been a good 4 days since you've been here, I'm glad that you stuck around this much. Say...can I talk to you for a bit?"

"Hmm? Sure! I don't see why not!"

The male spoke with a smile and took a sit on one of the chairs before reaching to pull another out and gently patted the cushion of it, earning a slight giggle from the princess as she settled down on the chair.

[] Charlie []

"Thank you, I don't know why but I feel like I'm running a prison here, I really want to help these guys but it also pains me to see them so miserable..."

"Well...think about it this way, they came here knowing what's going on, sure some are showing signs of being miserable but imagine seeing someone who smokes going cold. They are miserable but despite that, they continue to do their best at overcoming their addictions."

(Y/N) explained, his (color) eyes looking at Charlie to see that his explanation made her expression brighten up a little.

"No matter what you feel, they put themselves up for this, not to mention that they can leave anytime. If they are truly miserable, they would've left this place long ago, these demons have a lot of faith in you, don't forget that."

(Y/N) spoke, his head perking up upon hearing the sound of static and an obvious flirty Angel. That doesn't sound good. (Y/N) soon stood up after chuckling gently before giving Charlie one last piece of advice.

"Don't be too hard on yourself, you've come this far and giving up now would be a waste right? Anyway, I feel that I should check on Alastor, hopefully, stop him from killing Angel. Anyways, go eat and get some rest, I'll see you in the morning.""

(Y/N) spoke playfully, already playing as the fatherly role that Lucifer failed in doing so, or at least failed during the later years of course. Charlie rolled her eyes and smiling gently and mumbled a playful 'whatever dad' before standing up and moved off to find Vaggie. As (Y/N) made his way towards the bar, he saw Angel huddled up against the counter with a clearly annoyed Alastor. Say what you will about the spider demon, he is resilient no matter who it is, well all except one.

"Ahem...."

[] Angel []

"Just hold on a minute honey, I'll come to you so-"

His words were cut off as his eyes stared at (Y/N), despite being shorter, he knew the things the man is capable of and nervously chuckled before pretending to have a look at his wrist.

[] Angel []

"Well, would ya look at the time! Gotta go!"

He spoke quickly and zoomed off after grabbing his pet pig, otherwise known as fat nuggets. (Y/N) shook his head before moving to lean against the barstool and held a hand up to order a nice cup of whiskey with no ice. Everyone seems to have gotten used to the male around, all except Angel of course.

[] Alastor []

"I thought he would never leave."

"Mhm, well at least he's gone.....for now."

[] Alastor []

"Haha! Excellent choice of words my Friend, though I assume that I can count on you to aid me in these trying times?"

"Maybe, maybe not, I'll do as the wind guides."

The two conversed very shortly and jokingly as Husker served (Y/N) his beverage and the three took a sip of their respectful drinks. Husker has his usual, cheap booze whilst Alastor had a cup of bourbon with rocks. Sounds of tiny feet pattering could be heard and soon, (Y/N) felt it climb up his boy as Nifty took a seat on the taller males shoulder to which he paid no mind to it whatsoever.

[] Alastor []

"I have to say, things got really entertaining the moment you showed up, why I've never been that entertained since the time Charlie got into a good match of fisticuffs in the picture show!"

"Ha! Glad I could entertain, you're quite the spectator aren't you?"

[] Alastor []

"Always!"

The two shared a good laugh before resuming their drinks as they've always been doing during the past 4 days. After a few hours, it was time to call in the night. Alastor and (Y/N) took a nice stroll towards their room, arguably two of the most powerful beings in hell are walking side by side, god forbid anyone who disturbs them.

"Goodnight Al."

[] Alastor []

"Goodnight!"

The two exchanged farewells before entering their rooms, funny enough, their rooms were close to each other with Alastor occupying 623 just a few doors down (Y/N).