We're Here

A few days after the broadcast, hell has been on edge for the arrival of The Fiend. Many wondered just when will the creature and its host show up but their questions were soon answered a few days after. The screens, used to broadcast 'the firefly Funhouse', flickered on, it showed the bright blue sky on earth before the intro of the firefly Funhouse was heard.

"We're really glad that you're our friend, and this is a friendship that will never ever end..."

The voice soon faded, the screen turned black as demons around the area watched, specifically at the giant doors, the ones where (Y/N) and The Fiend made their first appearance live for every demon. Then, the three infamous words appeared on the screen, something the demons know all too well.

"Let. Me. In."

The words spoke as the doors slowly opened to reveal a pitch-black hallway, one would even say it was comparable to the darkness of the void but it was only temporary as a small light illuminated within. It was blue and judging by the shape of it, the light came from what seems to be a lamp but as the sapphire flame inched closer and closer to the entrance, the few demons who dared to stay back and watch were horrified.

The flame rested inside of the head of the host, his eyes stitched shut and its mouth opened to hold the light. It screamed in anguish but nothing but blue came out of its mouth as a gloved hand held it by the hair, brandishing it like a trophy. Soon, the grotesque smile and pale features of the Fiend's face came into light and followed with the rest of his body. Silenced simply plagued the area the creature stood, its yellow eyes scanning the area before taking a step forward, and another and then another.

To say the very least, the aura this creature emitted nearly made every sinner in its radius want to vomit, they could sense the pure evil coming from it and few dared to stand in its way. The Fiend soon made its way towards the Happy Hotel, his arms holding possessively of (Y/N)'s head as the light shines ever so brightly onto the dark streets of hell.

[] Angel Dust []

"Uhh, guys? Ya might wanna take a look at this..."

Angel spoke out of concern, his eyes staring straight at the tv screen as channel news 666 is live broadcasting the Fiend walking down the streets. Behind the spider was Alastor, Husk, Vaggie, and Charlie.

[] Vaggie []

"I...I can't believe it, he's actually coming here..."

[] Angel []

"I don't know what to say, either you gals convinced him or he's here to kill me, for my sake I hope it's the former."

Angel quivered as he remembered what he said about The Fiend just weeks earlier when Vaggie revealed who he was. Their attention was pushed back to the screen however as Tom Trench, who was spared by The Fiend, reported of its arrival at the entrance of the hotel. The winged demon hovered in the air with a camera in hand, the television shows the camera zooming in on him until its head snapped upwards and the camera exploded in the hand of the demon, stopping the broadcast immediately.

Knock
Knock
Knock
Knock
Knock
Knock
Knock

It came from the front door, the knock was played in the tune of 'Twinkle Twinkle little star'. Charlie was the first to step up, she made her way towards the door and slowly reached out to open it, her hands trembling but finally mustered up the courage to open the door. In front of her is a man, he held up a stick with a paper plate at the end, the face on it was the same as The Fiend as the male slowly moved it out of the way to stare at the princess. His (E/C) hues staring straight into Charlie's soul, his (Hair Length) (Hair Colour) locks were tucked neatly on his head, instead of the old red sweater and brown pants, (Y/N) wore a black suit fitted with a red tie, he stood at about 7 ft 2

"Hello there...."

The male spoke in a low tone as Charlie Let off a nervous laugh before opening the door fully to let him in.

[] Charlie []

(-General Kenobi-)

"Hiiiiii....uh welcome to the Happy Hotel! Yayyyyyy."

Charlie's words dragged for a bit, her mind racing to think of what to say before clearing her throat and extended a hand throughout the inside of the place. Angel was hiding behind a couch, Vaggie stood next to a spear, Husk stopped chugging his bottle of 'Cheap Booze' and Nifty peered slightly to look at the new guest. Alastor stood by the couch, holding his staff as well as that trademark smile of his and upon the sight of the radio demon (Y/N) smiled and happily walked in.

"Ah my friend, it is so good to see you here."

[] Alastor []

"You too ol chap! You too  Ha Ha Ha!"

The two exchanged friendly greetings before Charlie came and escorted (Y/N) after seeing that he was acting more normally now instead of what she saw days earlier, which made her question whether or not it's due to the location that caused such a sudden shift of behavior.

[] Angel []

"So...when did the two of you know each other?"

[] Alastor []

"Hah! wouldn't you like to know?"

(Y/N) was brought to room number 616, Charlie seeming to be a bit on edge as she reached to open the door showing a a room with a bed, tv right in front of it as well as a bathroom which was fitted with a tub and shower.

"My my, what an excellent room you have, thank you so much....Charlie is it?"

[] Charlie []

"Y-Yes it is! Umm, you can rest for today, I'll bring up your schedule say...tomorrow?"

"Excellent! We'll make wonderful friends, thank you for the hospitality and thank you....for letting me in."

The male spoke politely and with a nervous nod, Charlie left the room. As she made her way down, many thoughts raced through her mind, this couldn't be the same person she saw days ago right? He looked like a business man of sorts and didn't show any unexpected or out of place behaviour, perhaps the abandoned building holds something else other than the Fiend or was it all just an act?

Here you go, chapter 10, I do hope that you enjoy it. I apologise for the long wait and broken promises of 'few days', I've been losing motivation to write as of late but after seeing loads of support from you guys, I feel that I shouldn't keep you waiting any longer so here to go. Chapter 11 is on the way.