Never forgets

Ever since the attack on the studio, many news outlets in hell rushed to print articles of the event. Videos surfaced online about the creature and the host, some even thinking the two are related as the video shows the creature attempting to leave the Funhouse studio to confront the Now deceased mafia boss, Mark Wayne, only for the host to exit the station to finish the job. What actually got the articles garnering views is the fact that (Y/N) is a human in hell, that and also the fact that the infamous radio demon made an appearance as well.

There was a ruckus in the Happy Hotel, Angel ran around looking for fat nuggets whilst Charlie and Alastor discussed the hotel and how to improve rehabilitation rates. Vaggie, on the other hand, was in the library researching about the creature from the Funhouse studio, she has never seen anything like it and seeing what it was capable of two days ago made her fear for the worse.

After two sleepless nights, Vaggie finally found out who and what this thing is and how it connects to (Y/N). She quickly closed her book and rushed out to find Charlie and Alastor conversing still about the hotel, she quickly placed a book down and spoke after panting a little.

[] Vaggie []

"I found it! I know what he is!"

[] Charlie []

"Woah, calm down Vaggie, deep breaths, who are you talking about?"

[] Vaggie []

"That man, (Y/N) and that thing he's always with, I've done some research and I found out who that creature is, and how it's connected to (Y/N) in this book!"

She spoke, flipping open a rather thick book to a certain page where there was a small sketch resembling the creature, it had the same pale hair, eyes and even smile as Alastor and Angel looked over the book.

[] Angel []

"And you care about this because?"

[] Vaggie []

"Because I had a bad feeling about him, no demon could take on 9 others by themselves, this thing wiped out an entire gang in a matter of seconds."

[] Angel []

"So just like Alastor did when he arrived?"

[] Vaggie []

"Yes..."

She spoke in a dreaded tone, remembering the stories of the radio demons path of carnage in hell and fears that history might repeat itself with the firefly Funhouse paving the way to the creature's wrath after thousands of years.

[] Vaggie []

"Thousands of years ago, this place used to be a barren wasteland until Lucifer fell from the sky. He created an empire and ruled over it along with his wife, Lilith, your father and Mother, Charlie. When the first few sinners were sent here, they began dying off one by one, their bodies withered and reduced to nothing but ash. The two rulers soon found the culprit, it was an ancient parasitic being, it matches onto someone and uses them as a host but due to its immense power and chaotic nature, whoever it latches on to will die within a day.

She explained, flipping through the pages of the book, showing the head of this thing latching on to several demons but was soon followed with the demon's body withering and all that's left is just the head.

[] Vaggie []

"It got so bad that the rulers joined forces with overlords and banished the being from hell, sending it to the mortal realm. The process wasn't easy, many overlords died in the fight against this being, latching onto them and even they couldn't handle its powers and their bodies ultimately shut down due to it. The creature was forced to roam the forests on earth, in search of a new host, a perfect host that can withstand its power and latch on to him or her so it can finally return to hell, it's home..."