Incoming, a new friend

It has been 3 weeks now, as usual, sinners formed around the 'Funhouse' building to await the new episode that was promised weeks ago. The same thing happened as always, 666 news aired as usual until a disturbance occurred. The screens and every device began to short circuit before the screen turned black, then after a few seconds, the song played again.

"We're really glad that you're our friend, and this is a friendship that will never ever end."

[] Katie Killjoy []

"Find that fucker right now..."

The news host ordered, she had enough about being constantly robbed of her television time and figured that she should send someone to the creator of this disturbance, give him a good 'talking' to and make sure this never happened again. Many demons began rushing to find the exact signal of the show whilst it aired, hoping that some sort of hint could be given. The show started off showing the empty funhouse room as the soundtrack of children applauding played.

"Hey there! I'm over here!~"

The camera soon panned to the right of the room, showing no one there, demons working to track the signal noticed that the camera moved in sync with their satellites. The camera soon shifted to the bottom right, and then to the left side of the room just like the demons were doing with their devices.

"No silly! Not there! Over here!"

The camera slowly shifted to the right side of the room again and there he was, (Y/N) stood there with Mercy the Buzzard and Abby The Witch as he held a bright smile on his face. The signal began going off to the demons as they pinpointed the location, it was right at the Funhouse studio.

"Yowie Wowie! You found me!"

The host spoke, opening his arms out to congratulate his seekers as the camera switched to Rambling Rabbit applauding as well, he had a bandage on his face as he has been fully repaired, it was eerie as it felt as though he was talking directly to Katie Killjoy and the demons who tried finding his location.

"And I'm sure glad you did! Because this week, I have a secret! Shhhhhh"

(Y/N) hushed the soundtrack of children gasping, it was as though he is fully aware of the price on his head but he's just one man, surely they can take him right?

[] Abby []

"You woke me up for this?!? This better be good!"

[] Mercy []

"Yeah let's hurry it up! I got stuff to do!"

"Oh come on!"

The camera zoomed into the hosts' face as the soundtrack of a trombone synced it, followed with a few children's giggles.

"It's almost time for me to show the world, what I have really been working on. But! I can't do it alone...no, I'm gonna need the help of all my fireflies! So...who's with me?"

Children's cheers and applause played as the host saw this as acceptance and released a giggle at the warmth of his 'audience'.

"Oh! That just warms my soul! But don't worry, there's still a lot of darkness left in this here noggin, but this time...I know how to harness it...how to control it..."

The screen quickly changed to frames of the host holding his hands over his face, the same 'hurt' and 'heal' gloves. Scratched could be heard in between the frames before finally focusing back on the host, his smile gone, jolly attitude gone and all that's left is a man staring directly into the camera and the souls of every demon watching.

"So what do you say? You wanna see my secret?"

A soft childlike melody played in the background as the host slowly turned around, his back facing the camera as the puppets began cowering in fear, rambling rabbit covered his eyes, Mercy quickly hid in the box to escape from the sounds and Abby had her mouth wide open but no noise emitted from it.

The screen went black before abruptly showing frames of dolls, chairs rocking back and forth accompanied with dollhouses as whispers, chants and child laughter could be heard in the background.

"Ni em tel, Ni em tel.....let me in....let me in...."

The scene quickly changed back to the Funhouse, the walls were stained red and it no longer resembled the appearance of a child-friendly show. A figure stood in the room, back facing the camera, it wore a black leather tailcoat, his hair was tied into small yellow braids as it extended both hands out to the side. He wore white and red striped pants and sported the same gloves the host did, it slowly turned around and its face came into full view. It's skin pale as snow, extremely dark eyes branching towards his hairline and bright yellow slit pupils like that of a cat. It also wore a black shirt underneath its jacket, strange markings could also be seen on his chest as he stared directly into the camera, directly at Katie Killjoy.

"Twinkle Twinkle little star....how I wonder what you are....up above the world so high....like a diamond in the sky...."

A voice spoke out, it was deep and guttural. The screen kept on flashing parts of this new creature from its hands, legs, and torso, it stood at an Astonishing height of 9 ft 5 before turning blank. Then his voice rang out again as the words he spoke sounded as if it was directly targeted towards the star, Katie Killjoy.

"Twinkle Twinkle little star....how I wonder what you are...."

The scene lit up again as this creature slowly lifted its head up, staring directly into the camera with piercing yellow eyes, those eyes served as a warning. What made his features more grotesque was the smile it wore, it was wide and sinister, it looked more like the creature actually carved its face into a smile. Some demons thought it rivaled that of the infamous radio demon.

 Some demons thought it rivaled that of the infamous radio demon

"Yowie Wowie...."

The screen finally ended, no outros, no songs, just a blank screen. Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench stood by their desk, staring blankly at the television before them as one of the employees ran up to her with a copy in hand.

[] Demon []

"Uhh, Mrs. Killjoy? We found him, would you...want to pay him a visit?"

[] Katie Killjoy []

"No....no I don't think I will."

She took the papers and tore them apart. Though the show wasn't particularly targetted to anyone, she saw how that...thing looked at her, beckoning her to come find him right in the Funhouse studio and in return, it'll give the news anchor another taste of death. Whatever that thing is, it was capable of instilling fear into one's mind, specifically to those who seek to harm the host and the Funhouse But another question arises, who is this new creature?

That question was up for debate in the happy hotel, Charlie was ecstatic that a few sinners had shown up looking to find some sort of redemption and she was more than happy to help. The crew are hardworking but like every other demon, they were enthralled by the latest episode, especially Alastor as he has never seen a demon, no, a being quite like him before.

[] Alastor []

"Well, he seems like a welcoming fellow, it's quite a shame that no one knows who he is..."

Alastor spoke, his voice clear as the red sky in the last sentence before walking off to continue his duties, Charlie, Vaggie and Angel Dust simply stared at the blank tv as the episode was different compared to the previous ones, it always has dark tones hidden away in little nooks and crannies in each show but this episode displayed it in full. This isn't an episode, no, this was a warning.