Expression

A week has passed after that mysterious airing of the show 'Firefly Funhouse', though, in hell, they've called the show many things such as ridiculous, childish and out of place. It's quite unknown as to how it even got here in the first place, many wondered who (y/n) is, he certainly isn't a demon due to him being human. Many questioned the owner of the 'Funhouse' studio, they have never seen him before, in fact, no one has and it added to the mystery about this. Some have even come out to say that there could be a message in them.

Today, the same thing happened again, except the show started differently. It didn't wait until channel news 666 was finished airing, instead, it abruptly took the air as every sinner's television device went haywire, forcing them to tune in to the show once again. Katie Killjoy was more than pissed after her 'tv time' got cut off for some kids show.

"We're really glad that you're our friend, and this is a friendship that will never ever end."

The voice spoke again as the title of the Funhouse was displayed, showing cartoon depictions of Abby the witch and Mercy the buzzard. The scene quickly changed into the same room as before, except (Y/N) stood in the middle of it wearing a dark brown sweater this time, matching with his light brown pants. He wore a red Painters hat and was stroking his brush against a canvas he set up. His eyes darted to the audience before smiling once again, welcoming his 'friends' with warmth as the children began cheering.

"Oh, Bonjour! As you can see, I love to paint, painting is a way for me to uhh, express my suppressed feelings. And when you're expressing yourself, no one can ever truly hurt you."

(Y/N) spoke with a serious tone, focusing on his work and giving a few strokes on his canvas before looking back at the camera and giggled.

[] ??? []

"What's up (Y/N)! Hey, are you painting over there dude!"

"Hey! It's rambling rabbit! I sure am rambling rabbit, would you like to see?"

A new addition to the Funhouse was introduced, a rabbit puppet appeared and nodded at the host's question. (Y/N) took the canvas and presented it to rambling rabbit first before turning it around to the audience, the painting is that of a burning house. Flames engulfed the wooden shack as screams could be heard in the background if viewers looked closely, there's a woman looking out of the window as the fires burned on. The entertainer turned around and hung the painting up on the walls, seemingly feeling proud of his accomplishment.

[] Abby The Witch []

"Hey! This is no time for games!"

"Yowie wowie, you better run rambling rabbit, Abby the witch is awake!"

[] Rambling Rabbit []

"WOAH! I'm outta here!"

The puppet made a hasty retreat as the host winced, the camera panned into his face in sync with the sound of a trombone.

[] Abby []

"How many times have I told you about fooling around in the Funhouse?!? You didn't learn your lesson from last time, did you? You were a very bad boy!"

She scolded the host who sheepishly walked towards her after tossing his red hat away.

"Woah, take it easy Abby, that's all in the past. Besides, I'm very sorry about what I did, I mean, all of you forgive me, right?"

He looked at the camera and was given cheers and applause form children showing their support.

[] Abby []

"Hmm fine! Just keep it down while I'm trying to get my beauty rest!"

(Y/N) nodded and backed off, giving a very long 'shhh' before coming to a stop by the desk. He made a quick turn to the back where Abby was before looking back at the camera.

"That's Abby the witch, you see, she's a bit of a sociopath."

(Y/N) spoke and was soon joined in with the rambling rabbit again."

[] Rambling Rabbit []

"Hey! Is sociopath like the word of the day or something?"

"You know what rambling rabbit? I think you're right! Sociopath IS the word of the day, Sociopath, S-O-C-I-O-P-A-T-H, sociopath."

(Y/N) smiles as the track of children cheering and laughing played once again. He took one look at his wrist and frowned after seeing the time.

"Well, looks like that's all the time I have, but don't worry! I'll see you all again next week for some more Funhouse fun! Now remember my fireflies, I will always light the way, and all you have to do........is let me in.......see ya! Byyyyeee! Thank you!"

(Y/N) waved goodbye to the audience together with Rambling Rabbit, the voice came again as the screen went back to displaying channel 666.

"We're really glad that you're our friend, and this is a friendship that will never ever end."

"What in the fuck was that?"

Angel burst out, ever since Alastor came and brightened things up, the hotel was given its much-needed glow up as well as a few additions to the group. Everyone was watching what had just occurred and it left them stunned, even the radio demon who simply tilted his head after the show had ended.

[] Charlie []

"Hey, Alastor? Do you happen to know who he is?"

[] Alastor []

"I'm afraid not my dear, after watching your fiasco on the picture show, I was captivated by his show afterward. Apparently, he owns the supposed abandoned 'Funhouse' studio, I tried contacting him for the wonderful show but I can't seem to find him anywhere."

Alastor spoke, the radio demon is known for many thinned and hunting his prey down is part of it, that's why it left Charlie, Vaggie, Angel, Nifty, and Husk stunned when it was revealed that he couldn't find the owner of the establishment.

[] Alastor []

"Looks like we'll have to wait a week to see where this is going."

He spoke, seeming rather interested in the show as it uses childlike appearances to mask something sinister and dangerous, the rest agreed as the television went back to Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench sat on their chair with a surprised look on their face. Whoever or whatever this show is about has definitely caught many of the sinners' attention and one thing is clear, it isn't anything good.