The Funhouse Returns

Alastor grew rather fond of (Y/N) ever since that day, he saw what the other is capable of and knew that he would make a very good ally when the time comes. The next few days went by nice and smoothly with (Y/N) accompanying demons in the quarantine room to sit there and have them work out their addiction, same old 4 hours, same old stand and watch. It was getting boring.

One day, the male decided to spice things up a little with the whole isolation thing with demons and began working it up. 4 demons stood right in front of the door leading to the room, they've gone clean for a few weeks already and some have shown incredible improvements whilst some look as though they could snap after going cold for a few weeks. The large wooden door opened and all the demons saw was a pitch-black room. Then a bright light blinded their eyes, it took a while before they got their senses back but what they saw made the group freeze.

"Bonjour! Welcome, to the new Firefly Funhouse!"

There he stood, the host of the infamous show 'Firefly Funhouse' in his red sweater, brown pants, and black gloves. The once bland room was decorated with colorful streamers and walls painted a nice white. His hands outstretched to welcome the new visitors, the group nearly wanted to turn but a force dragged their feet's into the room and the door closed behind them.

"We are going to have so. Much. Fun. Together."

The male spoke in a sinister tone? His hands rested behind his back as Abby the witch rose from behind the table, Mercy the buzzard appeared from his box and Rambling rabbit rested on the male's shoulder. A large shadow appeared behind (Y/N), it wasn't his own as this shadow looks bigger and has what seems to be dreads as hair. The Fiend.

[] Everyone []

"Join us...."

Charlie day on the couch writing on her notes, it's been a few months since Alastor came to help and with the end of the year coming, she managed to recruit another being to her cause. For once, Charlie felt like everything is in place and perhaps her dreams could soon become a reality. She is afraid of one thing though and it's the fact the yearly purge is approaching, if any of her clients die then it would jeopardize everything she has done. The princess shuffled in her seat until she heard the familiar bell chime.

[] Charlie []

"Alright, time to check on them and see how they are doing."

Charlie stood up from her seat and made her way to the isolation room, her footsteps slowing down as she felt an all too familiar aura coming from the other side. Her eyes widened as she dashed forward and opened the door and burst in.

[] Charlie []

"STOOOOOooooop?"

Her tone shifted from a demand to a more confused tone. Instead of seeing (Y/N) ripping and tearing the demons, they were all huddled in the middle and seated on small chairs around a small round table. A tea party?

"Ahh! Welcome, Princess Charlie! As you can see, I've decided to bring excitement into this place and make it more lively. Oh where are my
Manners?"

The male spoke with a slight gasp before moving towards one of the bigger tables and poured a cup of freshly made earl grey tea and handed it to Charlie, who took it hesitantly.

[] Charlie []

"H-How nice of you, but I think it's time for them to head off, we do have a schedule hehe."

Charlie tried to laugh it off but was met with boos from what seems to be small children, her body jerked slightly. (Y/N) raised his hand and moved it up and down to calm the nonexistent children.

"Now now, we can't have fun when there's a schedule, besides, we are helping in a way! Don't worry Princess, you have my word and though the fun will have to end here, our friendship will never...."

The male spoke, his eyes staring down at the group of demons who sat on the chair intensely, throughout the session, they didn't dare request (Y/N) for a small amount of their indulgence. Despite not doing anything, their fears spiked as they saw a formation of a smile appearing on the males' face and before they could see anything else, they ran straight out the door and towards their next appointment. Charlie looked down the hall for a second before looking back at the room only to find that everything was back to normal. The streamers went, the tea sets gone aside from the cups, the colorful white walls and everything that resembled the Funhouse disappeared in that small moment.

"Well, that was fun! I should do that more, I have to say that it's much better than standing here, it tends to get boring."

(Y/N) spoke as he ran a hand through his hair before taking a step forward, he noticed the uneasy look on Charlie's face and could already know what she is going to say.

"I didn't hurt anyone, I gave them tea to drink, a nice fun atmosphere to hang around and most of all, some friends."

[] Charlie []

"*Sigh* you're right but not many are....used to you, the first time you showed up everyone thought you were a joke...like me. Now, I'm not even sure how you would act, I'm just cautious is all."

"Charlie...you have my word that I won't harm anyone here, if I planned on doing that, I would've rather stayed at the Funhouse instead of coming here. I have faith in this job of yours, the only thing I ask is for you to do the same to me."

Charlie averted her gaze as (Y/N) spoke, her eyes closed a little before moving forward to gently wrap her arms around the male for reassurance.

[] Charlie []

"Alright, I believe you...I have no reason to not to anyway. I'm sure everyone will get used to you and the whole...Funhouse thing."

Charlie spoke with a smile before moving away from (Y/N) and went off. The male turned around and closed the door shut behind him, the light flickered on and off for a few minutes until it turned back on again. The room underwent a makeover, it now slightly resembled the firefly Funhouse studio. Abby the witch, Mercy the Buzzard and even Rambling Rabbit was here with him.

"Hmm?"

The male hummed as eyes caught something, a fallen portrait. He reached down to take it and lifted it up before taking a look at it, a smile appeared on his face as a small chuckle left his lips.

"Very soon my Friend, very soon..."

He whispered as he placed the picture frame on the picture, he took one last look at it before leaving the room and closed the door behind him, it won't be long until he can show everyone just what he is capable of.

Picture in the frame