He Is Here

A day has passed since the arrival of (Y/N) and most likely The Fiend not so far behind him, morning came and everyone arose from their slumber and left the room but not the host, he remained in his room for the time being as a few demons awoke as well to begin their rehabilitation journey. One of the demons by the name of 'Kevin Linde berg' was walking past room 616 but stopped as he heard the door creak open a little. Kevin has been very problematic as of late, showing no signs of improvements at all but Charlie's good nature refuses to give up on him.

"Hey, mister!"

A voice called from the slightly opened door, (colour) orbs stared directly into the green eyes of the gazelle demon. Kevin looked curiously at the eye that glowed in what seems to be complete darkness.

[] Kevin []

"What the fuck do you want?"

He spoke in a rather deep and coarse voice, slit iris staring harshly at (Y/N), the same glare he would give to Charlie and Vaggie or anyone else who tried helping him, all except Alastor of course.

"Ohhh, now that ain't no way to talk to your Friend now, right? Come on, I have a lot to show you! No lectures, no rehabilitation, just you and me with a mountain full of anything you like!"

[] Kevin []

"Anything you say?"

"Anything, it's like a dream come true! Like Disney land but better! Come on in...."

(Y/N) spoke, the words leaving his mouth are as sweet as honey but his tone is that of potent venom. After days of getting chewed up and obviously sick of this place, Kevin nodded and once the door was fully opened to reveal the darkness within, the demon walked in as the door closed behind him, sealing his fate.

Charlie was sitting on the couch of the lobby, the princess of hell flipped through her notebook and looking through each individual files as the guest would wake up and have breakfast down in the canteen. She flipped through her notes and ticked the names of the very few demons in attendance before sighing and gesturing for Vaggie and Angel to come to her.

[] Charlie []

"I can't find Kevin anywhere, can the two of you go to his room and find him?"

[] Vaggie []

"Ugh...him again? I don't know why you even bother, it feels like he's only here to have a free room..."

[] Angel []

"Eh, let's go find this bozo and get this over with, I got a hot date waiting for me at the bar."

Angel spoke, shooting a quick glance at the bar where Husker is tending to which the cat demon flipped off the spider. With that, the two left to go find him. Alastor walked by, humming a small tune whilst twirling his staff around.

[] Charlie []

"Oh Alastor! Can you help me call down (Y/N) as well? I would do it myself but...I feel that you would do a better job."

[] Alastor []

"Ha! No! Don't worry my charming demon Belle, our Friend will be here soon, in fact, he's working as we speak! We can't rush perfection now!"

[] Charlie []

"That...doesn't make sense, but I trust you..."

It's been thirty minutes and still no sign of the demon as Angel and Vaggie regrouped, the moth demon looking very annoyed with his disappearance.

[] Vaggie []

"I swear if he disappeared, I'm going to turn him into a damn piñata."

[] Angel []