Special Guest!

[] Vaggie []

"Charlie, you can't be serious, this man is dangerous and who knows what he will do to you when you find him."

[] Angel []

"Yeah! Besides, didn't Mrs. Tequila over there say that your folks nearly died killing it? Who knows what he's going to do when he finds out you're their Daughter.

Angel and Vaggie tried reasoning with Charlie, though that slight name change caused the moth demon to kick the side of the spider demons legs, making him hop on one leg whilst holding onto the other, cursing lightly. Charlie was deep in thought, her eyes slowly shifting to the television, a look of worry on her face but it switched to that of determination.

[] Charlie []

"I understand your worries guys but I'm still firm in my belief that every being has good in them, I don't see a reason why I should treat him any different. Like it or not, I'm going to the funhouse."

Charlie spoke, looking at both Vaggie and Angel Dust before marching onwards to the door but was stopped when she felt a hand on her shoulder, it was Vaggie that stopped her from leaving. She looked down for a moment before sighing, looking up at the three and smiled softly at her.

[] Vaggie []

"There's no way I can change your mind about this huh? I can't let you do this alone, I'm coming with you."

She spoke, offering to join her girlfriend to meet with (Y/N), Charlie places a gentle hand on the others and smile, turning around to embrace her as a way of showing thanks.

[] Angel Dust []

"Besides, we're all behind you on this, want me and Al to come along?"

[] Charlie []

"I think I'll go with Vaggie guys, the last time a group stood in front of the studio didn't really end well and besides, the hotel needs you guys. But thank you for supporting me, we'll be back safe I promise."

Charlie spoke, nervously laughing before pulling the collar of her shirt, however, she soon got her confidence back when Vaggie gripped her hand and with that, the two left the hotel and found themselves standing in front of the entrance of the studio. It was just like the reports and articles, it looks rundown and one wouldn't even think that someone is running a business here. Charlie stepped forward and cleared her throat, looking up at the three screens above her.

[] Charlie []

"Umm Hello? Mr (L/N)? We mean no harm to you, we're just here to talk!"

She called out but the only response given was silence. The two exchanged looks before Charlie took another breath.

[] Charlie []

"My name is Charlie! Owner of the Happy Hotel for the rehabilitation of sinners! Please we mean no harm towards you, we just want to have a simple chat!"

Silence

[] Charlie []

"I am also....the princess of hell and heir to the throne, I know what my Mother and Father did to you over a Millenia ago, believe me when I say this, I sincerely mean no ha-"

Her words were cut off when the screen turned on, three words flashed in red as the door slowly opened and without hesitation, Vaggie stood right in front of Charlie. This was one of the signs of when The Fiend will attack and by the looks of it, it was when Charlie revealed her royal status that The Fiend finally paid attention

"Let. Me. In."

The screen soon turned off, the doors slowly opened, revealing the same dark hallways Tigrar together with the rest of Mark Wayne's gang perished. Vaggie and Charlie braced themselves for the worst as the intro of the song played.