Forever

It was time, every demon on the streets of Hell rushed to find cover or some sort of protection, overlords hid in the safety of their mansions and studios as the red sky began to part and a bright light took its place. Winged creatures descended from the sky wielding spears, it's time for the yearly purge of the demons in hell. Angels flew across the streets at high speeds, their spears and holy weapons piercing through any demons they can find and within a few minutes, the populations of hell decreased in high amounts.

Charlie was scrambling around in her hotel, he urged all her clients to remain in the room together with the rest of her staff. Her mind was in a frenzy, the last thing she wanted is for the angels to kill those who have made incredible progress, making all their work fruitless. Once everyone was safe in the room, she moved off to find Vaggie who was doing the same in her shared room with Charlie.

[] Charlie []

"Okokokok, the purge is here but I'm sure everything will be fine? We're safe here right?"

[] Vaggie []

"Hun, I'm sure everything is fine, just relax and we can get through this like the previous years. Besides, we have Alastor and (Y/N) here to protect us if anything happens."

Vaggie spoke, trying to calm her Girlfriend down, the sounds of violence and gore was spread throughout the streets of hell, it was scary for the moth at first but she soon grew and accepted it. The only things demons can do now is stay inside and pray to Lucifer that they will be safe from the annual purge. Charlie nodded and moved to sit on a chair, her blonde hair draped down her back as she tried to relax.

[] Charlie []

"Yeah...speaking of (Y/N), have you seen him anywhere?"

________________________________

Carcasses of demons filled the streets of hell, many demons couldn't escape the blood lusted angels as no matter how much they pleaded, the spears of heaven would pierce their body's and thus, ending their lives. It seems that their day was almost over but the winged, smiling creatures turned their heads and scanned the area. It looked as though they are searching for something, or rather someone. The abandoned studio began to light up and the televisions on it displayed nothing but static for a few seconds, the angels gathered around the studio, their heads tilted upwards to watch the big screen with a smile on each and everyone of their faces.

[] ??? []

"We're really glad that you're our Friend, and this is a friendship that will never ever end~"

The voice of a women could be heard, the voice everyone in hell recognised but not the angels. Their heads remained glued to the screens in the abandoned studio as the screens quickly transitioned to a colourful bright room filled with streamers, a brown wooden door and a small kids table and chairs in the middle of the room.

"Hello! And welcome, to the firefly funhouse! We are going to have so much fun together."

________________________________

Charlie froze as she looked at the television inside of her room, she quickly got out of bed and made a dash towards the rehabilitation room and bursted through the doors. Her eyes widened at the sight as the rehab room was back to its original state, a wooden table in the middle, bland brown walls and grey curtains. It looked nothing like the state it was in before. Her heart thumped in her chest, wondering just what is (Y/N) thinking in doing, was he planning to bring the angels here?