They are here

A few days have passed ever since Charlie visited the Funhouse, (Y/N) had a
agreed to the offer but hadn't given the exact date of when he's going to arrive. Luckily, she'll get her answer today as the three screens on the studio flashed for a second before switching on, showing another episode of the firefly funhouse as usual. Instead of an intro, the scene showed (Y/N) standing in front of the camera with a white coat around his shoulders as well as glasses on.

"Today I have something super serious to talk to you about!"

He spoke in a serious tone, quickly dropping the coat off his shoulders and tossed the glasses aside before putting on a white headband. He now wore a black singlet, workout shorts, and a pink fanny pack as he looked right into the camera again.

"Excercise!!!!"

Cheers began playing in the background before the intro played as usual. The next scene showed (Y/N) doing some stretching as he started with his arms and shoulders before twisting his hips from side to side.

"When it comes to mind, body, and spirit. To be at your best, you gotta look good and feel good."

He explained during his stretches as a few 'oinks' could be heard in the background. The attention was soon brought to a puppet of a pig, it's mouth was full from the chocolate bar it was eating and the treat stained around its mouth.

"This is my Friend Huskus the pig boy. And as you can see, he doesn't take really good care of himself."

The host spoke in a rather disappointed look before reaching to take the bar from the pig's mouth and tossed it away. The pig giggled for a bit before speaking, its voice has a slight German accent in them.

[] Huskus []

"But ze chocolate feels so good in my little piggy belly, I vant more! Oink oink"

"Oh, Huskus!"

The camera panned towards the host's face with the sound of a trombone. (Y/N) soon got on his knees as an inspirational piano piece played in the background.

"You know, nobody's gonna tell you this buddy, but all this excessiveness and gluttony is gonna come back and bite you on the tail. But one day, you could be great. One day, people are gonna tell you that you're a genius and that they'll say that you have the whole world in your hands!"

[] Huskus []

"Really?"

"Really"

(Y/N) reassured, looking at the camera and held a thumbs up. Their attention was soon shifted towards the door as a figure appeared, it was another puppet. It wore a suit and sported two red horns as screams could be heard in the background, the one more suitable for children's television.

[] Boss []

"Both Of you better get your act back together! Or you're....you're!"

"YOWIE WOWIE!!! Hold on boss! Huskus will get his act together, trust me, and I know the perfect way to start! Hit it!"

[] Rambling Rabbit []

"You got it, dude"

[Y/N] pointed towards the stuffed rabbit as it began to play some funky tunes and Beats. The next few moments consisted of the male doing some sort of dance called 'muscle man' dance.

"Now shake those hips, and let your backbone slip. Now pull up your pants, and do the muscle man dance!"

The male spoke as Huskus followed suit. The beat was somewhat corny, sounding like a workout video from the 1980s.