Don't worry, friend

If (Y/N) didn't get sinners' attention then, he definitely got it now, the creature that appeared in the firefly Funhouse made his appearance known by taking out the news anchor, Katie Killjoy together with a few of her Guards. It decimated everyone who stood in his way but luckily, no one died, they were only severely injured and would need a few weeks or months to heal themselves. The raid on the Funhouse studio together with the attack on the studio got the empty studio the attention it needed as the clock began counting down to the next episode of the firefly Funhouse.

"We're really glad that you're our friend, and this is a friendship that will never ever end."

The voice spoke again, the screen lit up as the newest episode of the firefly Funhouse started, the scene started off with the camera facing the white door of the Funhouse before slowly peering to the side. There he stood, the host of this entire show holding a paper plate in front of his face and on the plate, was a drawing of the prominent features of the creature, dark sunken eyes, a very wide smile and yellow pupils with slits.

A small frame of the creature coming into view as the show was interrupted for a mere second before returning. The man slowly lowered the paper plate, its (color) eyes staring straight into the screen menacingly, this wasn't the same man the sinners saw a few weeks ago.

"Hi! Did you enjoy my little secret?"

The man returned to his jolly and happy character, giggling as the children cheered and clapped for him as he looked at the paper plate he held in his hand, resembling the creature that protected this place.

"I knew you would! I like to call him The Fiend! But don't you worry, he's here protect us!"

(Y/N) revealed with a smile, the track of children's cheering got louder after the revelation, the host still holding onto the plate tightly.

"The truth is, people say and do terrible things, sometimes I find it hard to find my confidence! Sometimes I find it hard to be brave. But when I do this...."

(Y/N) spoke seriously in the last sentence, slowly placing the paper plate of The Fiend over his face as the screen experienced interruptions, switching to a separate screen of The Fiend for a few seconds before switching back once again.

"I can be, whatever I want to be. You see, unlike you, I didn't have a mother or a Father that set me straight. When I was a boy, I would go out hurting those little creatures, I would find pleasure in their suffering."

"That was until the big Brother of the Woods came and stop me, the bear. It tried to eat me for all of my wrongdoings!"

The host spoke behind the paper plate, giggling at the last sentence.

"I ran and ran until my legs couldn't carry me anymore, I thought I was done for so I prayed, I prayed that I'll be saved until I heard a voice of a man. It spoke to me, promising that he'll protect me and all I have to do, is let him in. The bear no longer bothered me, in fact, he was afraid of me. I cleaned up my act and did good, ever since that day, he has always been protecting me even up until now."

The host spoke, slowly lowering he paper plate and stared directly into the camera, giggling like a mad man.

[] Abby []

"What are you talking about? You just don't want them to see how much of a sicko you are...

Abby intervened, the host simply let out a wheezy laugh.

"I'm-I'm not a sicko Abby.....you know that..."

[] Abby []

"What are you a doctor now?"