Reunion

The tension in the air between these two beings was enough for it to be suffocating, Lucifer stared deep into the male's soul whilst (Y/N) stared back showing no signs of fear in the presence of the king. Lucifer soon took a few steps forward, and so did (Y/N), the figure behind him vanishing completely. Soon, they stood face to face.

[] Lucifer []

"I have no quarrels with you boy, but that thing....bring him out now."

"Oh you mean The Fiend? Give me a moment."

The male brought his hands forward, wearing the same 'hurt' and 'heal' gloves many demons saw on tv and cupped his ears with them. Lucifer could feel his eyelids twitch, he hasn't forgotten the destruction this thing caused millions of years ago, though Lilith urged the demon to not start anything, he couldn't let this happen again, not after everything it has done.

"Oh I'm so sorry, the Fiend isn't accepting any visitors, kindly visit aga-"

The male could barely finish his sentence until a swarm of snakes appeared and pushed him against the wall. The guests gasped and Charlie quickly ran to help defend his Friend and to avoid any fight from breaking out.

[] Charlie []

"Dad, No!"

[] Lucifer []

"Stay out of this Charlotte! Don't play with me, I know you're in there you Monster, it's been well over a million years but I've not forgotten what you did to us! Come out now or I'll kill this host of yours..."

Lucifer threatened as the serpents he summoned wrapped themselves around the male's neck, arms, legs, and even torso tightly to squeeze the air out of (Y/N) and perhaps burst something in him. Instead of pleading and begging or complying, the male laughed, it was that of insanity as if he didn't care if he died.

"Go ahead! Do it! This won't change anything, The Fiend will still continue to live, you kill me and you lose the only thing holding him at Bay...."

The male revealed, it's the truth, The Fiend has finally found a suitable host after many years of rampage and is now laying dormant in (Y/N) unless he is being threatened. In this case, he is, the lights flickered in and off as the males face twisted and distorted a little, a faint outline of a bloody and very wide smile painted over his human features, his once (colored) eyes turned into a slit yellow iris and his skin turned as pale as snow with a few blemishes on them.

"Go on your highness, kill me and you'll destroy whatever you've built for the last millions of years, all your hard work will be for nothing and I will plunge this world into chaos again."

Two voices spoke at the same time, one was the voice of (Y/N), the other sounded guttural and deep as if someone is gargling and speaking whilst choking on blood. Lucifer grit his teeth, frowning as he threatened to squeeze the male to death but as he saw the serpents constrict him, the Fiend began to manifest more and more, seeming to take over the other's body. Lucifer didn't see this as a threat, he saw this as a warning as this creature spoke through (Y/N). With frustration on his face, he released the male, watching as he fell to the floor before turning around to leave.

"Oh, Lucifer...~"

The male spoke in a singsong tune, this struck a nerve in the demon and when he snapped right back around, he saw something flying towards him. Using his reflexes, Lucifer caught his staff at hand before looking at (Y/N) who is now standing straight up as if nothing had happened.

"You forgot that."

[] Lucifer []

"This isn't over, you will see me again..."

"And we are looking forward to your visit..."

The male snapped back quickly, showing no signs of fear whatsoever and instead, has a goofy grin on his face as he watched Lucifer walk away. Everyone in the room was stunned, Vaggie and Angel saw only half of it and yet their mind couldn't process what just happened. Quickly, Vaggie moved to pull Charlie aside to speak to her whilst Angel went towards Alastor to hide behind him though the radio demon used his staff to poke the spider away.

[] Vaggie []

"Charlie, look, I know you mean well and want what's best for this place but why would you trust (Y/N)? You saw what he can do, you saw how he didn't even flinch when your dad pinned him against the wall! We don't know what we're dealing with here."

[] Charlie []

"Part of me wants to but...if he really wanted to hurt everyone, he would've already done so. You saw those demons, how they didn't even come close to attacking (Y/N) and yet the Fiend came out and attacked. But here, (Y/N) was literally being held against the wall and he did not appear."

Charlie explained, taking one glance at (Y/N) who stood by Alastor, helping him with the case of the Angels as the spider quickly latched on to the winged cat, husker.

[] Charlie []

"You didn't see it, but (Y/N) held it back, if he wanted to I'm pretty sure he could destroy everything before our eyes."

Charlie spoke, trying to speak reason into Vaggie once more to which she looked down and wrapped her arms around her girlfriend. So far, she has been right about everything, perhaps she is right but only time will tell.

"Quite the companions you have, do they have names?"

[] Alastor []

"Ah! They are Husker and Nifty! Very reliable!"

[] Husker []

"Hey, don't treat me like some kind of house pet! Get the fuck off me!"

The winged demon yelled, prying away Angel that has been clutching onto his legs for the past few minutes with one hand whilst the other hand held a bottle of cheap booze. The one-eyed demon zipped towards (Y/N) and stood in front of him before waving her small hands to greet the male.

[] Nifty []

"Hi! I'm Nifty! It's so nice to meet you, I'm glad to see that you're a man!"

She spoke quickly before moving around the male, Nifty examined the other from head to toe before sitting on top of his broad shoulders with her legs dangling in the air.

[] Nifty []

"A clean one at that!"

"Alright, get down there you little rascal, it's nice to finally meet all of you!"

(Y/N) spoke cheerfully, lifting the smaller demon off his shoulders for a bit before cradling her in his arms and settled Nifty on the ground. Charlie soon approached and cleared her throat before extending her hand out towards the male to which he graciously took it and shook it firmly.

[] Charlie []

"I've heard about what you did to Kevin, I appreciate the help but I wish to provide a natural rehabilitation in the hotel, not through force. Thank you...for not letting him out..."

Charlie mumbled, looking down and shuffled her feet around before (Y/N) released a short laugh.

"Why would I let him out? I see no reason to, besides, it would be bad if this beautiful establishment is destroyed now. How about we compromise? I'll watch over the guests and help you keep track of their progress, sounds good?"

[] Charlie []

"That...actually does, it'll take a huge load off my shoulders! Thank you so much!"

She smiled and slightly embraced the other, her cheeks pressing against the other's abdomen as (Y/N) gave her gentle head pats before moving off.

"I'm sure you'll find Kevin to be, a little more cooperative than his usual self, you'll find great improvements!"

(Y/N) spoke cheerfully before moving off to the lobby where he now stood in front of the 6 demons who signed up for this. His (color) eyes scanning through them before smiling, a quick flash of the Fiend took over his face before disappearing.

"Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel! My name...is (Y/N), and the fun is just getting started..."