Authors note

Hey guys this is your author here!

So I see you clicked on this book, do you know what that means?? Do you know what have you done?...

1. You just made me soooo happy, that I am dancing right now! Literally. Okay even jumping in excitement. You get the point, right?

2. You just made yourself the member of this family! Welcome to the official family of Hakuna_matata. Yessss. You are now the part of this family. Maybe you are the first one. Or even the ones from many more to come(I hope you are many of them.) Idk. Lmao.

Anyways, I just want you to feel comfortable here. This is a family where you don't have to worry about anything. You can just get lost into the world of characters where you love them for their nature or even feel hatred towards them. Where you feel your heart beating faster as the protagonist feels anxious or flustered. You cry with them when they cry. You fall in love with every moment of the special moments.

I just hope I make you feel all these feelings as I go on with the story. Ughhh! It's a little tough but I'll try my best!

I have really worked hard on this story, so I am really looking forward for your reviews and opinions.

ONE THING,... I LOVE YOUR OPINIONS! Any comments or votes would be highly appreciated and feel free to do so. I mean I don't care, just read it and vote for it! Give all the love you can!

I love you all so much! *literally shouting on top of her lungs and jumping in excitement*

Also, would you like me to mention who am I picturing the characters as? If yes, let me know. If no, well then you know as every author says, 'feel free to imagine them just as you want.' Lol.

Okay I think I have written enough for an authors note. Maybe more. Lmao. I am sorry if anyone finds me noisy. But I can be really talkative. And yes I can rant about anything for hours. Hahaha.

Once again, Welcome to the Hakuna_matata family!

Yours one and only, truly and lovely,
Hakuna_matata