Chapter 26

I stood outside my house waiting for Luke to get over here. He said he'll drop me off to school today. I didn't really want him to but he insisted. I didn't tell my mom anything other than that my friend was coming to pick me up. And she didn't have any problem. I don't see why should she even. Except asking me to tell Xavier that he doesn't have to pick me up which I was sure he won't after what happened yesterday.

I glanced at my phone to check the time and sighed. I was way early than I was supposed to. Why? I don't know myself. I just wanted myself to prepare to face Luke. After the kiss on my forehead all I have been doing is thinking about his touch and playing his conversation in my head continuously.

Ughhh.

I looked up at the sky and closed my eyes, trying to enjoy the peace around me. I wanted to enjoy this peaceful moment as much as possible before going in for a chaotic day ahead. The day everyone will see Luke as my boyfriend. The day Xavier will see Luke as my boyfriend.

"Well if it isn't for my girlfriend way before time." I heard a voice say.

I opened my eyes and lowered my head to look in the front. I found Luke standing there leaning against the door of the driver's seat. He was wearing a plain black slim fit tshirt which showed off his fully toned body. I could almost see the outline of his abs. Below he was wearing a beige trouser.

And his long hair, they were shining as bright as ever while they curled around at the end. And oh boy you could see a few of his locks falling over one of his eyes.

I averted my eyes away from him remembering his lips on my forehead. Dammit.

"You are early." I said quietly.

I heard him chuckle lightly, "So are you."

"Yeah, well I was just having some fresh air." I told him honestly.

"Are you nervous?" He asked me now coming and standing in front of me.

I looked at the car which was behind him and shrugged my shoulders. Am I not supposed to?

He placed his hands on my shoulder making me look him in the eyes, "Everything's going to be fine, okay?"

I stare at him for a while before nodding my head at him. I wanted to believe him.

"Do you want to go or would you like to stay a little longer? I can stay here with you. I have no problem." He said looking at me with sincerity.

There was no point in staying if it wasn't alone. I would much rather get over with it as soon as possible.

"I think we should keep going." I said moving towards his car.

He was still standing in his place for a while before I saw him run past me and reaching the passenger door before me.
I could see him sigh in relief when he reached there before me.

"Allow me to open it for you." He said bowing a little--a smile playing on his lips.

I smiled mischievously before doing a curtsy, "Thank you."

He laughed before opening the door for me. Before I could step in I saw his hands appear in front of me. I looked at him confused,

"Would you like me to hold your bag?" He asked laughing.

I considered it for a while before smirking and holding my bag out for him to take. He stared at it for a while, not believing that I was actually holding it out for him. His eyes moved to look at me. I was on the verge of laughing.

He closed his eyes shaking his head before tickling me at the side of my torso. I let out a loud yelp before bending down to prevent him from tickling me. I laughed as I tried to push him away,