Chapter 33

We were all ready with our tents set up. The boys did most of the stuff but of course we helped too. We held the torches for them to see. Wouldn't want them to take all the credit now, do we?

After a two hour drive we finally got here. We were in the middle of a forest with a clearing in the middle. Yes, and that is where our tents were set up. So basically, we were all surrounded by forest. And it was night. And animals live in forest. And they love flesh. And we are flesh. Thrilling, I know.

As Nathaniel was done he got up and asked, "Are you sure three would be fine? We have an extra."

"We don't need four. Who'd sleep in it?" Alec asked leaning against one of the trees.

"I don't know. Then we can all sleep in pairs." Nathaniel pointed out.

Right now I was sitting on the ground with Evie and Olivia as I listened to them. Even though I knew my pants were getting dirt on them...who cared? I was all about nature today. Nature is the very essence of our existence.

Xavier came setting the last tent with Brian and Luke trailing behind him. He was trying to get rid of the dirt on his hands when Nathaniel called him,

"Tell me Xavier you agree with me?"

Xavier looked up at him in question but Nathaniel just rolled his eyes before explaining it to him. Xavier sighed,

"I don't really have problem with that. But can you guys really set up one more tent?"

Nathaniel puffed his chest out, "Of course."

"I don't think that's a good idea." Luke said while coming and sitting next to me. He inhaled deeply as he shuts his eyes, "We won't be able to pair up."

"What is that even supposed to mean?" Nathaniel asked crossing his arm.

Luke didn't even open his eyes as he said, "Think about it. There are three ladies while five men. How do you think we can pair up?"

Now when Luke said that it actually made sense. I looked at Evie and found her picking out the grasses in front of her seeming bored of the conversation.

"Well that should not be a problem. Evie can be with Olivia. And considering you and Liya are a couple. You both can have one tent to yourselves."

As soon those words left Nathaniel's mouth I couldn't help but choke onto my own saliva while coughing loudly. I could feel the shock on Luke's face too as he was no longer sitting there with his eyes closed. He was very much staring at Nathaniel.

Not only Luke. There were other two pair of eyes glaring at him too. Nathaniel seemed innocent as he looked around innocently.

"Well?" He said urging with a smile on his face.

"No!"

"No!"

"No!"

"No!"

Nathaniel furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the four of us in confusion. Luke, Alec, Xavier and me. We all seemed so moved by his words that the only thing that came out of our mouths was a no.

"Why? You are a couple. It should be no problem." He complaint.

Xavier gritted his teeth, "That doesn't mean you will make them sleep together."

"They will just share a freaking tent!"

"Where they'll sleep together!" Alec said unbelievably.

"You both are being unreasonable! It's just a tent. They are in a relationship. Why do you care?" Nathaniel got loud.