#wtfock, 21/12, 12:12

Robbe enters the kitchen, while Zoë is cooking with music playing loud. When she sees Robbe, she turns off the music.

'You aren't awake yet that the music is so loud?' Robbe asks her.

'No, it's just...'

'That you don't want to think about Senne,' Robbe guesses.

'Yes, breaking up with your boyfriend right before Christmas isn't the nicest thing to do. But as I told you, it was necessary. We will see what the future brings,' Zoë says. 'Where is your boyfriend?'

'He's taking a shower.'

'Aren't you supposed to be with him under the shower?' Zoë asks with a big smile.

Robbe smiles guiltily. 'We already spent the whole night together,' he winks.

'But still you're already awake?' Zoë asks it with very much intonation, to show that she's surprised. 'I would still be in my bed right now.'

'We're awake since 11. And we had to wake up on time anyway, we visit Sanders mother this afternoon.' Robbe is making a tea for himself in the meantime. He's looking for rose-hip tea.

'Ooh, that's so cute. Aren't you nervous?'

'A bit, yes,' Robbe admits. 'And when we will be there standing in front of the door I will feel the nerves everywhere in my body. I hope she likes me.'

Zoë looks at Robbe with a look that says 'Are you serious?' 'Everybody likes you, Robbe,' Zoë says. 'As long as you are yourself. And you are now.' The water in the shower has stopped running, Sander must be ready by now.

'I'm the first boy he will take home with him. I'm really curious.' Robbe is sitting on the kitchen counter again, where he always likes to sit when he's talking with someone. Just sitting on a chair? That's too boring for him. The table or the kitchen counter, that's nicer.

'What are you cooking for lunch?' Robbe asks.

Sander enters the kitchen before Zoë can answer Robbe's question. He's only wearing his underwear.

'There he is, the man of my life,' Robbe says.

Sander looks behind him playfully. 'Where? Who? I don't see any other boy.'

'You are of course,' Robbe says.

'Say that again please?' Sanders asks. 'I want to make sure that I didn't mishear it.'

'You are the man of my life,' Robbe says again. He's watching Sander intensely now. Sander walks towards Robbe and kisses him. Zoë can't stop smiling when she sees them being in love.

'Have you seen my new T-shirt? The one I got from Noor last night.'

'I don't know,' Robbe answers. 'Where have you left your clothes last night?'

'I can't find them,' Sander says.

'Come on, Sander. You promised you would keep your clothes on when we would visit your mother.' Robbe says it with a serious face but then starts laughing. 'Come, I'll help you finding them. But something else, before I forget...'

'Yes?' Sander asks. He almost looks worried.

'Don't look worried,' Robbe says while he's playing with the angel necklace that he gave Sander yesterday. The exact same one as Robbe has. 'What would your mother like to get as a gift?'

'A gift?' Sander asks surprised. 'You want to bring her a gift? That's not really necessary, Robbe. But it's cute.'

'No, no, I want to give her something. It's almost Christmas and it's the first time I'll meet her.'

'Why are you so good,' Sander says tenderly. 'I remember again why I fell in love with you. I almost forgot but I remember now.'

Sander and Robbe are looking straight into each other's eyes. 'You're such a tease,' Robbe says. 'I think that's why I fell in love with you. Besides your nice eyes, your nice hair, your divine body.'

'Oh come on boys,' Zoë says. 'Soon all that slobber in my food.'

Sander and Robbe both watch Zoë but don't say anything. They know she's joking.

'She would like a perfume,' Sander says when he's looking at Robbe again.

'Okay, we'll go buy a perfume then. I'll help you to find your clothes, we eat something and then we go to the shop. You know what smell she likes so you have to help me,' Robbe answers.

'Okay, okay.'

'At what time we have to be with her?' Robbe asks.

'I don't know.'

'Sander, are you serious? You have arranged it with her.'

'It doesn't really matter,' Sander says. 'She's at home all day. Between 4 and 5. I know she'll have pie and coffee prepared, that was also the case the first two times I brought somebody home. So between 4 and 5 is perfect.'

'Okay, let's move then,' Robbe is hurrying up. 'There is not that much time left and I don't want to be with her too late. I want her to have a good impression. I hope she likes me,' he says again.

'Robbe, everybody likes you,' Sander and Zoë say simultaneously. 'Don't be nervous.'