#wtfock, 06/01, 07:25

Robbe's phone is ringing. As always when his phone is ringing or his alarm sounds off he's awake immediately. It's Sander.

'Sander?' Robbe asks confused. He's worried, Sander usually doesn't call him that early.

'Didn't I wake you up?' Sander asks.

'I had to wake up anyway to be at school on time. You're not videocalling me like usual?'

'Yeah, I almost forgot the holiday is over. I'm at the police,' Sander says.

If Robbe wasn't completely awake yet he sure is now. 'What?! What happened? For our case?'

'No, my father is dead,' Sander says.

Robbe is even more confused now than he already was. 'Euh... What happened?' If Robbe wasn't already worried enough he really is now.

'My father came home drunk and threatened my mother with a knife. He wanted to stab her and I pushed him to get him away from her,' Sander explains. 'He fell off the stairs. It was an accident.'

'Do the police believe that too?' Robbe asks, hoping Sander will say yes.

'Yeah, they already said so. Only my father' s finger prints were found on the knife. They examined all of us, my mother, my sister and me, and of course we all told the same.'

'That's good. So you will be at home again soon?' Robbe asks.

'Yes, soon enough. A judge will decide about it today but the police say it will be alright.'

'I will be at ease when you're really back at home, when they dropped the case,' Robbe says. 'When I see you and can hold you in my arms.'

'Tonight or tomorrow we'll be together again,' Sander says.

'How about your exams?' Robbe asks.

'I have my first one tomorrow, luckily. But I have to go now. Good luck at school. Love you.'

'Love you too,' Robbe answers. He makes a kissing sound as if he gives Sander a kiss.