#wtfock, 26/12, 21:32

'There is something else we haven't done yet,' Sander tells Robbe mysteriously. Robbe is lying in Sanders arms, while he's playing with Robbe's hair.

'What then?' Robbe asks. 'I came in into the chalet, you made the same Booking.com joke, we went to the supermarket, we made croques...'

'I would like to take a shower if you know what I mean.' Sander says it with a straight face, looking Robbe in his eyes.

'Hoho, but that wasn't that day,' Robbe smiles. 'On the first day we met we didn't do that. That was on Sinterklaas.'

'I know,' Sander says. 'But I want it. I want you.'

'You are such a bad boy.' Robbe smiles again. 'Why can't I refuse you anything?'

'Because I'm hot,' Sander answers. 'Because I'm sexy.'

Now it's Robbe's turn to look at Sander with a straight face. 'If that wouldn't be true I would be laughing at you right now.'

'You aren't laughing,' Sander says proudly.

'Because I share your opinion,' Robbe answers teasingly. 'Man of my life.'

'Really? Am I?' Sander smiles. Knowing that someone loves him the way Robbe does fills his heart with joy.

Robbe gives Sander a kiss.

'Hoho, what are we doing?' Sander and Robbe love to tease each other.

'Giving you a kiss,' Robbe answers dryly. He tries to give Sander another kiss but Sander pulls his head away.

Sander stands up, takes off all his clothes and opens the shower. 'If you want another kiss you have to come here.'

Robbe doesn't react for a few seconds and just watches Sander taking a shower. All of a sudden he takes off all his clothes and almost runs to Sander. They look each other straight in the eyes for a few seconds.

'I love you,' Robbe says.

Sander doesn't say anything, he just gives Robbe one kiss. He knows Robbe loves to get one kiss and he loves seeing Robbe's face begging for more kisses.

He kisses Robbe again, continuously now, passionately. Sander has so much passion and love to give and Robbe is the one who deserves to get all of it.

'There is still a part left that we didn't do again,' Robbe says Sander. He opens his eyes and watches Sander straight in the eyes again.

'Then turn around,' Sander commands.

Robbe obeys. He loves the sweet, soft, artful Sander but he equally loves the playful, dirty, bad, even a bit dominant Sander.

Sander lays his left hand on Robbe's hair, with his other hand he takes Robbe's waist.

'Are you okay?' Sander asks.

'Of course I am. It's not the first time anymore,' Robbe answers.

Sander kisses Robbe. On his cheek, on his mouth. Robbe moans. Not only because he enjoys it, he also knows it turns on his man to see that he enjoys it.