#wtfock, 02/01, 14:25

'So what was it with that Lucas guy on New Year's Eve?' Robbe asks Jens. They both are at the skate park, still having holiday for a few more days.

'That kiss you mean?' Jens asks.

'That kiss, yes,' Robbe smiles. 'You still remember it.'

'Yes, as I told you, I wasn't that drunk.'

'Then why did you kiss him?' Robbe asks. He's very curious. Would his best friend also have a different sexual orientation? It would be cool watching guys together.

'No, I'm still straight,' Jens explains. 'I just wanted to know how it is to kiss a guy and at that party I saw my chance. He looked cute.'

'You're sure?' Robbe asks. 'Don't push away who you are if that's who you are. I tried to do it and that was a very bad idea.'

'If I ever fall in love with another guy you will be the first to know,' Jens says. 'Besides that, I couldn't ask you to kiss me, you're with Sander.'

'You should've asked me last year!' Robbe laughs. 'Before I knew Sander.'

'Maybe I'm a little bit bisexual, though,' Jens goes on. 'I don't know if you can say that if you kissed a guy just to try it. There are a lot of people I think who experiment.'

'That's true,' Robbe admits. 'Later some of them find out they indeed are bi or gay, but others marry someone of the opposite sex.'

There is a silence for a while.

'Hear me talking,' Robbe says. 'Like I'm an expert when it comes to gay relationships. I only know Sander since 2 months.'

'You never had someone before?' Jens asks.

'No, Sander really is the first one. Maybe I've been attracted to another guy but Sander is my first male love, the first one I kissed too. When I met him my whole world was turned upside down.'

'That's cute,' Jens says. It's actually the first time he and Robbe talk about Robbe's homosexuality, beside their talk when Robbe came out to Jens.

'But it also made things hard for me. I didn't know what to do with myself. I didn't know what to do with these feelings. But anyway, I had to find out about it one day. If it was not 2 years ago or now it would have been in a couple of years.'

'How is Sander now?' Jens asks.

'He's okay, he's studying now. Last week he had a bad episode again but luckily that lasted for only 1 to 2 days.'

'What do you do then?'

'I try to make him feel more at ease first of all. Cuddle him. Assure him everything will okay. I stay with him all the time for that whole episode,' Robbe explains.

'What if that happens when you should go to school?'

'We'll see that when it happens. We take it minute by minute,' Robbe says. 'Probably I'd call a doctor to ask for a sick note for me. Come on, let's skate again, we'll be getting cold if we're standing still for too long.'

Robbe and Jens take their skateboard, Jens got a new one from his parents for his Christmas he said, with Sanders mural still in the background. They are the only ones here this afternoon, all space is for them.