#wtfock, 01/01, 01:12

'Hey Jens! How are you? Long time ago,' a guy says to Jens. It's quite crowded in Bonaparte, the party is on full speed now the new year has begun. Amber and Aaron were just on time for the countdown. They are dancing together a little bit further.

Jens smiles a bit nervously. 'I'm fine. Joining some friends here.'

'Someone you know?' Robbe asks.

'I don't really remember. I think we went to the same secondary school in the first year.'

'No wonder you don't remember, you're drunk,' Sander laughs.

'Not that drunk,' Jens answers. 'Where is Milan?'

Robbe points to Milan. 'Trying to find a boyfriend. He's kissing a guy but I don't know if that's the right way to find someone for a sincere relationship.'

'Did he know that guy?' Sander asks.

'Of course not,' Robbe answers. 'But he heard it's a group of Dutch people and he joined them. I think we lost him for the rest of the night.' Robbe takes another sip of his Coke, Sander is drinking the same. The others are drinking beer, the guys, the ladies are drinking wine. Except Luca, she's more a 'beer woman'.

Someone is approaching Robbe, he's neatly dressed. The guy is taller than Robbe, also taller than Sander. He's quite Robbe's type, despite his brown hair and brown eyes, but Robbe doesn't plan to have more than a talk with someone.

'Hello cutie, new here? It's the first time I see you here,' the guy asks.

Before Robbe can answer Sander does. 'Yes, it's the first time we come here. We're together for two weeks now and we wanted to come here to be more at ease.' After saying that Sander gives Robbe a kiss, straight on his mouth. The other guy walks away again.

'That's really cute,' Robbe says. 'You were jealous?' Robbe smiles.

'No one will ever touch my boyfriend,' Sander says. 'I don't have a problem with you talking with other guys, but it was obvious what he wanted.'

Sander and Robbe start kissing again, just like some other couples on the dance floor.

Moyo, dancing and watching around to meet nice girls, points at Jens when he sees him. 'What the fock is Jens doing over there?' Moyo almost screams. Jens is standing there kissing another guy. 'Is he bisexual?' Moyo asks confused.

'I don't know,' Robbe says. 'Jens is drunk.'

'Even if you're drunk I think you're at least a bit bisexual if you're kissing another guy,' Sander answers.

They are watching the whole scene for a few seconds, Robbe and Sander amused, Moyo confused.

'I saw that guy is part of that Dutch group Milan has joined,' Robbe says.

'This is becoming a bit awkward,' Moyo says. 'First you, now Jens. If Aaron wouldn't be with Amber I would start thinking he's gay or bisexual too.'

'Don't worry,' Robbe laughs. 'You're maybe the only straight guy in this place, but not the only one in the whole world.'

Jens apparently has seen his friends are watching him. He grabs the other guy's shoulder and takes him along with him.

'Hello guys,' Jens says. 'May I introduce you to Lucas. What's your surname?' Jens still has his arm around the guy's shoulder.

'Van der Heijden,' Lucas answers.

'Lucas van der Heijden,' Jens repeats.