#wtfock, 07/01,17:32

'I got a phone call from the police,' Sander says to Robbe. They are finally back together, at Robbe's place now, after being separated for 5 days. They both can't miss each other for that long anymore. 1 day is okay, but 2? They already start freaking out if they don't see each other for 2 days.

'What did they say?' Robbe asks.

'My mother, my sister and I are not guilty for the dead of my father, the judge decided that.'

'That's very good news! What a relieve.' Robbe smiles a big smile and kisses Sander.

'There is more,' Sander goes on. 'The police found our perpetrators.'

'Really?' Robbe reacts surprised. 'That's also good news I guess. So they can still bring them to court?'

'Yes,' Sander says. 'The only thing we have to do, is testify officially after we get a letter from the court.'

Robbe hesitates for a few seconds. 'Okay, if we have to we will do it. It won't be nice, it won't be easy, but I wanted to see them being punished.'

'They also told me it would be better if friends want to witness too. Milan and Zoë. They have seen your wounds and bruises. Because we haven't gone to the doctor.'

Sander looks Robbe in the eyes, waiting for what he will say. Robbe could blame him, saying something like 'Yes, we haven't done that because you didn't want to.' But Robbe is not like that.

'Okay, I'll ask them,' Robbe answers. 'They will certainly be willing to do that.'

Sander gives Robbe a kiss and as usual Robbe keeps his eyes closed for a few seconds after that. 'Don't forget to study for your Bowie exam,' Sander says.

'I began studying yesterday.'

'That's very good,' Sander replies. He smiles, gives Robbe a kiss and stands up.

'Are you really leaving me here like this?' Robbe asks.

'How do you mean, like this?' Sander asks now.

'You're teasing me and then you're gone. That's not the first time!' Robbe is lying on his bed now.

'I have to study, sorry Robbie,' Sander answers.

'What's your next exam?'

'Art history.'

'Okay, I'm art history,' Robbe says.

Sander laughs. 'You hungry boy.'

'That's your fault. You are just too sexy,' Robbe answers. 'Sexy Sander.'

They both smile and laugh. Sander can't control himself anymore now. He kisses his boy passionately, Robbe already got his eyes closed right before that. He loves Sanders kisses so much. Sander almost eats him when he kisses him. He really got Robbe pushed against the mattress now.

'I love you,' Sander says. He takes off Robbe's shirt and quickly takes off his own. He lies on Robbe now and he really loves the feeling of their naked bodies touching each other.

Also the trousers go off now. Sander is discovering Robbe's whole body with his hands. In a short time they have got to know each other quite well. They both know of each other what the other one likes.

Robbe shrieks. 'Not my back please! Stay away from my back. I'm sensitive there.'

Sander laughs. 'Good to know,' he says and he touches Robbe's lower back again.

'Sander, come on,' Robbe says. Sander laughs again.

'Sorry,' Sander says and he goes on with kissing Robbe. Robbe pushes Sander down now and goes sitting on top of him.

'Ho, what are we doing?' Sander asks teasing.

'Nothing,' Robbe smiles. 'Just let me do, okay?'

'Okay,' Sander answers. He keeps his hands under his head and relaxes.