#wtfock, 05/01, 21:26

'I should tell you something,' Sander says to the man who is his father. He doesn't call him 'father' or 'dad'. That would make him feel like they have a bond but they have not. They used to have, when Sander was still young, a child. That bond is broken now, since Sanders father assaults on his wife and children a few years ago. Even using his father's name would make Sander feel weird, for the same reason.

'Okay, I'm listening,' Sanders father says.

'I got to meet someone.' Sander is quite nervous, although he doesn't really care about what his father thinks. He only hopes he doesn't go crazy.

'Really?' Sanders father says before Sander can say something more. 'I'm so proud of you, my son!'

Sander gathers his courage. 'His name is Robbe.'

It's silent now, for a few seconds. Sanders mother and Sanders sister don't say anything, they probably don't dare to. Also Sanders father is silent.

'Robbe? So your partner is a guy? How old are you? 19?'

Sander confirms.

'You're still young, you can't know that yet. Just wait a bit before you tell someone,' Sanders father goes on. 'When you will meet the right girl everything will be okay. Just don't tell someone yet. If you later find out that you're not like that you have told everyone, but no girl still wants you.'

Sander waits a few seconds before he answers. He wore a T-shirt of Robbe to give him strenght, courage. 'Everyone already knows.'

'Everyone?' His father just sits there staring, not saying anything. Sander is getting afraid for what will happen next. When his father is out of sight he will call or text Robbe. He needs his support. If he doesn't do that he risks of getting in another bad episode. Although he took all his medicines in the last few days, so maybe it doesn't go that way.

'I need some time for myself,' Sanders father reacts now. He stands up, takes his jacket and goes outside.

'He will be okay with it soon enough,' Sanders mother says.

'I hope so,' Sanders sister react. 'I'm still not sure if it was a good idea to take him inside again.' She's obviously afraid too.

'My father knows about us,' Sander sends to Robbe when he's sure his father left the house. Robbe is typing but Sander is quicker. He knows what Robbe would ask. 'He said I can't know it yet, about me loving boys.'

'That's bullshit,' Robbe replies. 'I will come over.'

'No, no, please not,' Sander says. 'I mean it this time, stay away from here. I will let you know when you can come back, when we can see each other again. My father went outside, to his favourite pub probably, but we don't know when he will come back. If he will come back.'

'Keep me posted,' Robbe says. That's it. No 'I love you' this time, that's not really the right moment. They're both too nervous.