#wtfock, 02/01, 21:45

'Thank you for everything,' Robbe says to Zoë and Milan.

'It was a pleasure. Please visit again often,' Milan says.

'And don't forget to bring your lovely boyfriend with you,' Zoë answers now. She smiles, but she also has watery eyes.

Robbe smiles too. 'Come here,' he says. 'For a group hug.'

They hug each other for a few seconds, Sander already went home, he should be with his mother and his sister soon again.

'Okay, my father is waiting outside, I have to go. So that when Lisa arrives she can take back her room immediately. Thank you again for the dinner tonight.'

'My pleasure,' Zoë answers. She cooked, with a little help of Milan. They made Robbe's favourite dish, scampi. Of course Milan had to let Zoë know a few times that his hands were dirty and that 'the fish stinks'. 'Scampi aren't fish,' Zoë then replied. 'It are crustacean.'

'I'll send you a message when I'm back home, normally in about 15 minutes. Don't panic when it's a bit later.' Robbe smiles again before he leaves the house.

Sander is standing in front of the door of his house. At least his mother's house, but officially he still lives there. He just spent a lot of time with Robbe in the last few weeks and a week in the institution.

He rings the door bell. He has a key, but he rings the bell to make his return official.

The light at the door goes on, Sander is feeling a bit nervous.

'Welcome home.' Sander immediately recognizes the voice and the person, although it's a few years ago. That person only gained some wait and looks a bit older. His father.

'What are you doing here?' Sander asks with quite some shock in his voice.

'Your mother and I are back together,' his father replies.

Sander rushes in and asks his mother for an explanation.

'We aren't really together again already, but I want to give it another chance. Your father has changed! It's 5 years ago. I never had someone after him and I found out I need a man in my life,' she says. Sanders sister Sarah is following the conversation without saying a word.

'But why him? You forgot that he beat you into the hospital a few times? That he threatened to throw me off the stairs? That he wanted to cut Sarahs hair when she was a young girl?' Sander asks. 'That he got me so traumatized that I developed bipolar disorder?'

'I understand you're angry,' Sanders mother says. 'But I really wanted to give your father another chance, certainly in this time of the year. I have two children with him, you and Sarah. He changed, he showed it.'

'How? How can you know that for sure?' Sander asks. He really gets angry now, he should need Robbe by his side to calm him down. He will certainly call him when this conversation is over.

'Your father and I are in touch again since a few weeks. Since the end of November. We didn't want to tell you yet because we had to find out things by ourself first,' Sanders mother tries to explain.

'A few weeks? Are your serious?' Sander almost screams now. 'I don't know if I can stay here,' he says with a slightly more silent voice.

'Please. Give it a chance. Give your father a chance,' Sanders mother begs.

Sander is thinking for a few seconds. About what to do, about what to say. 'I go to my room. What the fock.'