#wtfock, 31/12, 21:32

'So what do I do if a guy is interested in me?' Moyo asks. Everyone has arrived now. Milan and Zoë were already here of course, Sander and Robbe too. Jana and Luca have arrived at 21.00, Jens and Moyo arrived 15 minutes later, Aaron and Amber are still at the family dinner. They're not sure yet if they will make it, although there is still plenty of time. Before 5 in the morning no one of them will see their bed.

'Then you flirt back,' Milan jokes.

'Dude, I'm not going to flirt with another guy,' Moyo replies.

'In life you have to try everything. Maybe you'll like it,' Sanders turn to make a joke now.

'No, thank you,' Moyo says with a forced smile. 'Don't make me regret I join you all to go to a gay party. I only go there for the good music.'

'It's okay, Moyo, we know,' Milan says.

'Just tell him you're not interested,' Robbe says.

'But don't tell him you're straight. That turns on some guys,' Milan says. Everyone starts laughing.

'Maybe you can find yourself a boyfriend over there,' Jana says to Luca.

'At a gay party?' Luca replies. 'I don't think that will happen.'

'There won't be only gay guys,' Milan says. 'There will be bisexual guys too, pansexual and maybe some straight guys too. Like Moyo and Jens.'

'So there might be some bisexual, pansexual or straight girls for us too?' Moyo asks.

'Yeah, of course. Women love gay guys and gay parties. They are more at ease than they are at straight parties, to call it like that. There always are straight guys who think they can seduce them or just try to get them in their bed.'

'Okay, I'm starting to feel like going to that party tonight,' Moyo smiles.

'Milan, you didn't have tighter pants and a tighter shirt?' Zoë asks.

'It's the tightest I have,' Milan replies. The others are following the conversation concentrated.

'I see. Sorry, it's already obvious that you're gay but like that you look very, very gay.'

'I know,' he answers Zoë. 'That's why I'm wearing this,' he laughs. 'I feel like going all out tonight. It's only one time a year New Year's Eve.'

The other boys are all nicely dressed for this evening. Sander is wearing the same style as usual, with his Dr. Martens shoes, jeans trousers, a David Bowie T-shirt and a shirt above it.

Robbe is wearing a more classical trousers with a nice T-shirt and a new sweater he bought today. He wanted to wear a bow tie but it's only a party in a bar and he and Sander wanted to fit together. It wouldn't match if one is dressed like he's going to a prom and the other one like he's going to a random party. That's why Jens is wearing the bow tie now.

The girls are all wearing their nicest dress.

'Okay, someone who would like to have a drink? Cava for all of you?' Zoë asks.

'Cava?' Milan asks. 'I have something better.' Milan goes to the kitchen and brings along three bottles. 'Champagne! As I said, it's only one time a year New Year's Eve. A glass of champagne for everyone?'

'Not for me,' Zoë says.

'Really?' Milan asks.

'Okay, one glass. But then it's over. Someone has to watch over the drunk people.'

'We won't get drunk,' Robbe says. He's talking about Sander and him. Sander can't drink too much anyway. 'I like to remember what I'm doing.'

'Okay, one glass only for you and one for Sander too,' Milan concludes.

'How was y'all's family dinner?' Jana asks.

'Very good,' everyone answers.

'But I'm glad I'm here now,' Moyo says. 'Family dinner is always a bit awkward.'

'Sander and I stayed here,' Robbe says. 'We celebrated on our own.'

'How cute,' Jana says.

'You couldn't celebrate with family?' Luca asks.

'No, not this year,' Robbe answers. 'Both my parents and Sanders mother invited us, but we didn't want to choose.'

'And everyone together?'

'That's too early, my mother left the institution only 1 week ago.'

'Who cooked?' now Jana asks again.

'Robbe cooked,' Sander says. He smiles. 'If I would had to cook it would have been a bit of everything.'

'But you had to study,' Robbe says to Sander. He gives him a kiss.

'It wouldn't be something for me neither. I can't even bake an egg. Or maybe I can just that,' Moyo says.

'What did you cook?' Zoë asks. 'I saw some ingredients before I left but I have no idea what you made with it.'

'First we ate some snacks,' Robbe explains, 'soup and something with shrimps, as main course we ate smoked salmon with broccoli from the oven and as a dessert we had ...'

'Each other?' Luca asks. 'Sorry, bad joke.'

'Also,' Sander smiles. 'But first we ate chocolate mousse. It was all very tasty.'

'Robbe and the chocolate mousse you mean?' Jens asks.

'I was talking about the food,' Sander answers. 'You've done a great job, cutie,' Sanders says to Robbe and he kisses him. 'I will return the favor one day. Or reward you.'

'Okay, boys,' Zoë says. 'If you need a room, now is the moment before we go to that party.'

'We are okay,' Robbe laughs.

'Are you sure?' Sander asks. 'I wouldn't say no.'

'Sander, behave yourself. It's only 1 hour ago,' Robbe says. He's a bit embarrassed before his friends but he loves the way Sander talks about him. He gives him another kiss.

'Okay, that's too much information guys,' Moyo says. 'I support you but that doesn't mean I want to know everything about your sex life.'

A phone is beeping, Zoë's phone. 'It's Amber,' she says. 'She and Aaron will come to Bonaparte directly, they can't make it now.'

'When will they be there?' Jens asks.

'Shortly before midnight,' Zoë answers. 'So we're complete for now. Are we leaving to Bonaparte then?'