Q&A

Hi my lovelies! It's Evie! I got some questions from you guys and I thought I would take the opportunity to answer some of them! I got in the mood, wore my Virgil t-shirt with the Roman necklace and buckled down to type this out. We're going to start with from Realdiamondlove

How are you doing?

I'm doing pretty good! I have my Sanders Sides merch and my family and my dog. Life is trying to keep me down but I come back swinging.

How do you come up with your ideas?

Usually, I'm just about to fall asleep and these ideas pop into my head. Sometimes they're even dreams. Most of the time I judge ideas basing if I would love that. Like if I'm wondering if something is cute, I wonder how I would feel if someone did it to me and if I like it, into the story it goes! The ideas come and go, but I always write them down in case.

How long does every chapter take to complete?

I usually plot out the whole story before I decide to even publish the first part. Then I procrastinate and wait to actually start writing until the day I am meant to upload. A part is roughly 1000 words, and that takes me anywhere from 1-2 hours to knock out, depending on my motivation. It's a wild process.

Favorite color?

Purple or blue!

How do I come up with a good question to ask?

You're doing great.

Was that a good question?

Beautiful.

What about that one?

Loved it.

Next questions sponsored by IgnoreThisPotato

How do you stay motivated throughout the process of making this book?

It's a little hard sometimes. I think next time I write a book like this, I'm not going to schedule two parts a week. But I always try to make myself some time to just take a breath. And if I feel too overwhelmed, I take a break. But seeing comments from you guys and the love makes me feel awesome and super motivated to release a chapter!

How do you feel now that the book is done?

A little sad, a little relieved, and a little excited. I have another Prinxiety book already in the making, but it's going to be a while before you see it. But mostly sad. This was my first fic and it's a tad emotional to see it go.

Do you know how cool you are?

Aw thanks! I don't really agree, but all of you are really cool too!!

That's all the questions I got, but for all of you asking for an epilogue, that should be out within the next 2-3 hours. Take it easy guys gals and non-binary pals. Peace out!