•TEASER•

Hey Beautiful humans!
Welcome to my story.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving this book a chance.
Thank you so much.

I hope this book will take up your mind as it has taken mine
I'll try my best to do that.

This story contains a lot of mysteries.
If you are confused in the first chapters then, YOU are supposed to be confused.
IT IS THE RIGHT EMOTION.

But you will understand everything as you will read ahead.

And don't give me that face-
Romance is also included.
I'm not that evil.
(Hahaha)
*Whispers* I'm a big fan of clichés!

Okay- I'll stop for now. Before you just leave the story.

If you like the chapter then VOTE and comment. I would love to have some support and some feedback. ( Idk, how to say it, but it gives a lot of strength to me) In return, I'll give you beautiful, tasty, mouth-watering imaginary cookies and an early update.

DEDICATED TO ALL THE PEOPLE OUT THERE, WHO ARE FIGHTING A BATTLE THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT.

Yours but not truly;)
-Tanis.

_______________________________________°¶°

ALL THE THINKING WILL BE WRITTEN IN ITALIC FONT.

THIRD-PERSON POV:

Songs for this chapter: "Little do you know by Alex and Sierra." And "Six feet under by Billie Eilish"

~They both were staring into each other's eyes. His cold and calculating eyes looking into her frightened yet confident one.

The most famous, William Shakespeare had said, The eyes are windows to your soul. But I guess he had never met anyone like these two human beings. Because they had completely overthrown the saying by-

The eyes are just a tool of manipulation.

Even the air around them held coldness and serenity to it. Possibly because of these two humans- or maybe because it was one of the foremost months of the Winter season.

He is a cruel person. Outstanding one at that. Everyone knows that, he had made sure of it. He can make a person's life living hell. They say, no one can make him feel anything. He is Inhumane.

But is that true?

She is a human form of an enigma.
With deadly secrets and a beautiful smile. A mystery that no one can figure out.

But is that also true?

The two, who are their own exceptions.

He does not like unsolved mysteries of any kind.

And she is one hell of a kind.

She was the first one- who was not readable by him.
And he is someone who makes her question her sanity.

There was a battle.
As their eyes clashed with each other,
A battle, between the blue of sky and grey of a storm. Yet, no one was ready to claim defeat.

He went closer to her, where she was tied to the chair and as an instinct, she pushed herself further into the chair.
To make as much as space she could make between them.

But just like the room in which she was held captive, there was no space to go further.

She knows, that he was here to save her and she wanted that, to be saved, to run away from this cursed place.

The place was suffocating her, Choking her soul.

But she knows him, better than anyone. He will never do anything without a price in return and that price would be too high for her.

She tries to loosen the rope but the movement only added more bruises to her sore wrist.

He clenched his jaw "Stop." He says, stopping her movements, and leans toward her. "You do not have any alternative to solve this problem."

He craned his neck, demolishing the little space between them till his lips touch the shell of her ear. "No other choice but to accept my deal." His cunning voice boomed in the empty room.

She hated that he was right.
She does not have any other option.

"I'll kill you," she whispered.
Her voice was calm, perfectly opposite of her heartbeat But her eyes held the promise as she looked at him.

Can I kill him?
She asked herself and internally smiled.

Many people have threatened him from a young age. He was familiar with fear itself, he had given the same feeling to many.
Yet He believes her.
Only her.
He concluded.

But couldn't help with the smile that came to his face and this time it was her, who clenched her jaw.

But their little interaction was halted as they both heard the sound.
'thud ..thud ..thud ..'
Sound of someone's heavy footsteps, which was getting loud with each passing second.

Someone was coming closer to the room.

And she knows who that someone is.

Her eyes widened and her heartbeat increased its speed wildly. No no no!

"Oh, your time limit is not so far away." He mocked, "Tick. Tock" and swings his index back and forth in between her eyes. "Tick. Tock."

She hated him.

All of this is his game.

Oh, If only that was true.
This is not a game yet they all are players.

She glared at him with all the hatred she could gather! and man, how much he adores her- this gaze.

She closes her eyes.
I can't.
I can't.
But everything is at the stake.
EVERYTHING!

"I accept." She snapped and he smiled. A smile so pure yet so dangerous.

Oh, and then there was only chaos.
_________________________________________🖤
(It is annoying to not know the names right! If you want to know the names then read the story.)

{~√~}
She is going to Every person's dream, The ELITE Academy.

She has to protect herself along with her secret.,
but what happens when she got the attention of certain people.

The people with dangerous minds,
With whom she never wants to cross the road of her life.

Now, what will happen when someone with a dangerous mind found her secret.

Will she be able to protect herself?
Will, she be able to complete her work, there.?
What happens when there is more than what she thinks.?
________________❤❤❤______________

No one knows,
What kind of dangerous things are happening in The Elite Academy?

There are mysteries, Love, Action, betrayal, screams, cries, lying, friendships, coldness, and....?
Want to know.
Then don't waste time and start to read this book.❤

_____________________💞

THIS BOOK IS WORK OF FICTION.
COPYRIGHT RESERVED 2019©.