II

As Jimin nearly fel backwards and lost his balance, a boy grabbed his hand to swiftly pull him back to his feet.

"Wow," the young man said, his jaw dropping in fascination. "You're beautiful."

Jimin looked completely taken aback by this unexpected stranger in front of him.

The boy had kind doe eyes that smiled warmly and a handsome face that made Jimin's heart pound a little faster.

"No I'm not. I'm a man silly kid," Jimin said, taking his hand back when he realised it was still being held by the stranger.

"Does that mean you can't be beautiful?" The boy asked, innocently cocking his head like a puppy.

Jimin shook his head and took a step back. "Isn't it past your bedtime?" He asked, shivering against the cold wind.

"Is that supposed to be an insult? I'm 19 you know," the boy said, scoffing with a smirk that sent a wave of tingelings through Jimin's stomache.

"Oh..." he said. "Sorry."

"My name is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook," the stranger said, lifting his hand as he introduced himself.

Jimin looked at Jungkook's hand but didn't accept it. "I think we already touched hands enough for one meeting."

Jungkook frowned for a second before laughing. "You could be right," he said.

But just as Jimin thought the boy would drop it, he confidently reached for Jimin's hand and brough it to his lips, bringing them down ever so gently.

Jimin stared at the way Jungkook kissed his hand, feeling sparks soar trough his body that reached places that tinted his cheeks.

"Are you mad? Kissing a man's hand? Do you want to get beaten rascal?"

Jimin ripped himself away and gulped nervously.

"I'm sorry if I offended you," Jungkook said, a self-assured smile plastered on his face.

"You need to be tought some respect," Jimin said sternly, straightening his shirt and looking around to check if anyone had seen them.

"Kissing someone's hand is a sign of respect where I come from," Jungkook defended indignantly.

"For women yes," Jimin bit back as he rolled his eyes.

The man folded his arms, trying to warm himself as the cold wind still penetrated his thin clothes.

"Well, you're more beautiful than any woman I know."

And with that line Jungkook had stolen Jimin's breath away like magic.

"You're an insolent young man," Jimin said as he looked away, becoming extremely self-concious with himself for no reason he could think of.

"Why are you crying?" Jungkook asked, ignoring the stand-offish way Jimin was treating him. "It makes you look pretty but I'd rather see you smile I believe."

Jimin was trying to convince himself that this brat wasn't actually trying to flatter him, but the boy was making it very hard for him.