XI {♡}

Jungkook hovered above Jimin, finding it hard to believe that after so much fantasizing, this was finally now his reality.

He wanted to make this good for Jimin and treat him with respect, even though his desires wanted to make the young man beg and scream his name.

"You've never done this before have you?" Jungkook asked, staring deeply at the wonderful boy beneath him.

"Neither with a man nor woman..." Jimin felt shameful to admit. He looked Jungkook in the eyes showing no fear of the truth. "And you?"

Jungkook's quickly face fell in shame, but not for the same reason. "A woman... but I was fifteen... i-it wasn't..." Jungkook suddenly looked away and sucked in his lips.

"It wasn't consensual?" Jimin asked, his brows furrowing with a sad expression as he reached up to cup Jungkook's face.

Jungkook placed his hand over Jimin's and looked at the boy again, who's face seemed a shade of gold in the yellow light coming from the weakly twinkeling chandelier.

"It's okay," he said with a subtle smile. "She may have stolen my first time but not my first with someone I love."

The boy tried his best to keep his emotions away not to spoil the moment but already felt a tear escape his eye.

Jimin was quick to wipe it away however, and smiled with so much love it drove the stormy clouds in Jungkook's mind right away.

"I love you Jungkook, no matter what dark thing happened to you. I have scars too... we all have them."

Jungkook smiled and pecked Jimin's lips, feeling home in the boy's warmth. "You are the greatest gift I have ever received my flower," he sang lowely, promising himself to treat Jimin gently no matter what.

Slowly like a tease, Jungkook laid down a path of kisses on Jimin's body, trailing down from his neck to his collarbones and from his chest to his stomache.
He heard Jimin's heartbeat accelerate the lower his lips traveled and felt his own heart pound just as fast.

"Don't be scared," Jungkook whispered when Jimin clenched at the silk bedsheets with his hands, continueing to litter the boy's skin with small kisses. "I promise I'll take you to the stars..."

Jungkook's eyes landed on Jimin's hard erection, dragging his tounge over his lips with eagerness to finally taste his pretty flower.

He leaned down, closing his eyes as he filled up his mouth, the tiny cry Jimin released at the unexpected wetness around his cock nearly driving him mad and stimulating his lust even further.

He sucked and licked and milked more whines from Jimin as the boy started steadily losing himself, fisting the bedsheets and gasping for air.

This was all new, it was all scary, but it felt so incredibly good.

Jungkook's touch intoxicated Jimin's mind like a strong scotch, the boy's talented tounge sending sparks to soar through Jimin's body like fireworks.

The obscene sounds of Jungkook sucking Jimin into his mouth made the older man feel more indescent than ever, but he couldn't care less. He loved it. To hell with the polite and sheltered boy he was before. He wanted to be scandalous and naughty for once. Jimin reached down to tangle his fingers into Jungkook's hair and made the boy take him deeper. He let out a filthy moan at the new sense of rapture and dropped his head back as his eyes slipped shut.

"Hmm fuck~" he moaned contently, smoothly starting to roll his hips up for more.

Jungkook obeyed gladly and adored how Jimin had graduadly lost the embarrasment he'd felt before, finally surrendering himself to his desires.