XII

The two men held onto each other as the extacy of their climaxes faded away.

Jimin missed Jungkook's warmth inside of him the moment the younger boy had pulled out, but he made his prince hold him tighter to compensate for the loss.

"How do you feel?" Jungkook asked, his hand calmly massaging Jimin's upper arm.

Jimin chuckled softly, holding himself back from saying he already wanted to do it again. "Like I'm floating on the clouds..."

Jungkook smiled weakly, glad Jimin was happy even though he'd cried on the boy's shoulder like a baby as they'd been intimate together.

"And you?" Jimin asked, tickeling Jungkook's chest when he found his prince falling silent.

"Jungkook?" Jimin called, looking at the boy's face when he wasn't given an answer.

"Like soaring through the sky..." Jungkook finally said, but Jimin could see his prince was thinking about something that troubled his mind.

There was a silence, one that didn't feel right at all before Jungkook spoke up.

"Flower?..." the boy suddenly said, frowning as he stared at nothing. "Before... you told me we all had scars..."

Jungkook felt Jimin gulp against his chest, making him wonder if he shouldn't have brought it up again. But Jimin's choice of words to describe Jungkook's trauma had kept stuck in the young man's brain, ringing through his skull as if it meant something.

"Can I ask... what are yours?"

Jungkook prayed to god he hadn't ruined the atmosphere with his heavy question and nervously pursed his lips.

"Do you want me to show you?" Jimin asked quietly, already knowing the answer.

Jimin didn't need Jungkook to respond before lifting himself from the boy's chest and sitting upright, showing Jungkook his back without hesitation. Never had he dared to let someone see this side of him, this darkness he though no one could ever love. But back then he was a foolish kid who didn't know what love meant.

Jungkook's hand moved on it's own when it covered his mouth in shock, his eyes blowing wide and full of horror as he traced the painful-looking scars on Jimin's back.

How could he have missed this? How had he not seen?

Deeply slashed marks were carved in a part of Jimin's body that was supposed to be just as smooth as the others. A constallation of purple, brown and blue that made Jungkook's stomache twist uncomfertably. Without permission his mind started imagening his flower getting beaten like this, suffering this abuse in silence with no one there to talk to.

Why would anyone do this to a person so beautiful? Had this monster lost it's mind?

"W-who?" Jungkook asked, feeling his entire body starting to tense and tremble in anger, no, hate. A hate so venoumos it could kill.

Jimin shook his head and laid back down. "You don't need to know my prince, that part of my life is behind me now, I'm yours, I'm free."

Jimin felt Jungkook continue to seeth underneath him, making him wonder if maybe he should've kept this a secret after all.

"Why can't you tell me? You don't trust me enough?" Jungkook asked, the words falling from his lips without him being able to stop them.

Jimin frowned as he leaned away from Jungkook again, looking his prince deep in the eyes trying to find out where this sudden hostility came from.

"Ofcourse I trust you, but what would you do with this information? It doesn't matter anymore, it happened, it's over."

"It shouldn't be over yet," Jungkook mumbled as he for the first time since Jimin had met the boy, broke their eyecontact first.