IV

Jungkook jogged after Jimin like a playful puppy, a mischievious grin on his face as he followed the older boy.

"Who was that guy yesterday? The one that told you to come back. Your father?"

Jimin continued walking hoping the younger boy would leave him alone. "He's my brother," he mumbled reluctantly.

"Oh, he seems like an uptight prick but that's just my opinion."

Jimin stopped walking abruptly, causing Jungkook to crash into him.

"Well no one asked for your opinion right?" He said sharply, turning to face the boy.

But unlike Jimin had expected, Jungkook didn't retaliate with a snarky remark and instead, took advantage of the small space between the two.

He gazed deep into Jimin's eyes, seemingly getting lost in their entrancing quality.

Jimin gulped, feeling like he should move away or push Jungkook back. But he didn't want to. He wanted the boy to look at him forever, he wanted to feel like he was worth being looked at.

"Why is it you feel so trapped?" Jungkook asked, speaking softly not to scare Jimin out of their moment.

Jimin had never been this close to a man before. His heart was pounding as if it was trying to escape his chest. "Because there are walls surrounding me," he chuckled, even though his smile faded just as quickly as it had formed.

"Didn't I tell you before..." Jungkook said, his eyes getting dragged down to Jimin's lips. "That you could fly if you really wanted to?"

For the first time Jimin saw Jungkook swallow harshly, showing finally that even the strange boy could be nervous.

"If there's something you want with all your heart, all you have to do is fight," he said, whispering so softly that his voice almost blended in with the howling wind.

Jimin's eyes darted over Jungkook's face, looking for an answer as to how he could feel so warm in the presence of a complete stranger.

"Have you ever had to fight for something you wanted?" Jimin asked, subcontiously making the distance between them smaller as he was drawn in by Jungkook's mysterious aura.

Jimin felt Jungkook touch his hand ever so delicately as if he were a flower that could perish. "How do you think I got here?" Jungkook chuckled.

Jimin was so very close to losing himself to the engulfing feeling of being wanted by someone, feeling his face draw closer to Jungkook's before someone interrupted them.

"Jimin? There you are."

Jimin pushed Jungkook away so forcefully the younger boy nearly lost his balance and slipped, only staying upright since he managed to hold onto the railing of the ship.

"Namjoon, you're back," Jimin said, feeling as if someone had thrown a bucket of icewater over his head.

"Yes..." Namjoon said, frowning at the boy behind Jimin. "Who is that? Would he like to join us on the tour?"

Jungkook looked to Jimin, then to Namjoon, and then to Jimin again. "No..." he said, akwardly scratching the back of his head. "As a prince I do not have any interest in that sort of... stuff..."

Jimin rolled his eyes even though he couldn't help but swoon a little.

"A prince? I... I do not remember seeing a prince on the firstclass passengerli-"

Jungkook quickly spoke through Namjoon's words.

"Yes well that's very nice but I have to go now, I have to do some... prince duties..."