III

- ⚠️warning: abuse

"You spoiled little bastard, how could you simply walk out like that?! And sneer at me as if I am your enemy? You should've seen the faces people were giving me. I had to play it off as a joke between the two of us but they clearly didn't like it."

"I said I went to the mensroom, they didn't think I just walked out did they?"

Jimin tried to reason with his brother, submissively trailing after him with his head hanging low.

"Yet you didn't go to the mensroom you lying little shit. Who was that boy you were speaking with?"

Yoongi frustratingly jammed his key into Jimin's cabindoor. "Did you see his clothes? Don't speak with third-class filth, we have a reputation to uphold."

The door bursted open after Yoongi aggresively pushed through.

"He was interesting..." Jimin said quietly. "We were... debating on points of views."

Yoongi scoffed in disagreement. "Scum like that don't get to have points of views. If you want to debate, debate with the fine young men in first-class."

The man waggeled into the room sighing deeply as he started loosening his belt. "Close the door," he said with a scratchy voice.

Jimin's throat closed up the moment he catched Yoongi unbuckeling himself.

"I said close the door Jimin," Yoongi ordered again sternly, placing his cane against the wall and taking an intimedating stance.

Jimin's eyes fluttered as he slowly moved his hand towards the door to close it.

"W-where is Ella?" He asked, his fiancé the only that could save him from his punishment now.

"She's still at the bar, laughing with gentlemen that wouldn't think twice about marrying her and giving her anything she wants unlike you. She won't be back for a while."

Yoongi's pitchblack eyes looked straight through Jimin, disregarding the terror on the boy's face.

"Kneel," Yoongi ordered, nudging his head towards the floor.

Jimin started to feel lightheaded as the lack of oxygen started working on his brain.

He lowered to the ground in the middle of the room, nearly bowing for mercy he knew he was never going to receive.

The belt slashed into Jimin's skin even through the blouse covering his torso. Assaulting his back with each blow and sending flashes of black and white before his eyes.

Tears streamed down his face like waterfalls, dripping onto his hands that were digging into the carpet.

Jimin winced each time another bruise was added to his spine by the metal belt.

"Y-Yoongi," he cried, feeling the metal cut into his body.

"Quiet!" Yoongi yelled, pulling his hand further back and bringing it down even harder on the tortured boy.

The blow was hard enough for Jimin to black out immediatly, his eyes slipping shut as Yoongi showed no signs of stopping. The pain died off, leaving only Yoongi's grunts and the sound of the metal coming into contact with Jimin's skin to venture through the room, before that stopped too, and Jimin's conciousness left him.

~~~

"I missed you at dinner Jimin," Namjoon said, glancing at the dreadful looking boy with a hesitant smile.