V

"Wait did I hear you correctly? You... you want to come to thirdclass?"

Jungkook was baffled at the complete change of heart Jimin had made about going to his part of the ship.

"I thought you couldn't be seen there... and that you hated rats. Jimin let me tell you there are quite some rats down there if you know where to look."

"Are you trying to talk be out of going?" Jimin asked, still dragging Jungkook towards the elevator.

"No, no ofcourse not but-"

"Then be quiet and lead the way because I actually don't know how to get there."

Jungkook chuckled at the weirdness of the situation, but took control and guided Jimin into the elevator nonetheless.

"This thing feels like it will break but that is just an illusion I can assure you," Jungkook said as the narrow elavator struggled to carry the two men down.

Jimin looked around nervously. "Yeah... sure."

The younger man stared at Jimin from the corner of his eyes, a large smile creeping onto his face as he realised this gorgeous man was indeed beautiful on the inside and on the outside.

It turned out the man didn't care about how filthy and cramped thirdclass was after all. It was all just for show...

"Can you stop staring at me please... is there something off?"

Jungkook shook himself out of his thoughts. "What? No! No, ofcourse not I was just thinking... how this ship might be my goodluck charm since all my wishes seem to come true."

Jimin's eyes darted to the ground as his face flushed, still trying to act like he wasn't extremely flattered.

The elevator came to a strained stop on the deck where Jungkook stayed.

"After you," he said, signing for Jimin to exit first.

Jimin rolled his eyes but walked out first anyway. "You have to stop treating me like a woman or I swear to god you will be swimming with the sharks soon."

Jungkook followed after Jimin with a grin. "I don't mean to treat you as a woman. I mean to treat you galantly."

The two men walked the cramped hallways that were twice as small as in firstclass.

A foreign family came by, with two parents that spoke a different language and two little children that played with dolls.

Jimin smiled sweetly at the little kids, waving while mouthing them "hello," and Jungkook's heart nearly burst at the sight.

"So... are we going to your room?" Jimin asked, not sure why he was walking in front of Jungkook since he didn't know where to go.

Somewhere in the background of the ship's many haunting sounds, Jimin heard pleasent music echo through the corridors and laughter that didn't sound forced perk his ears.

"No... I know a better place," Jungkook said, tugging at Jimin's shirt when the boy nearly took the wrong direction.

~~~

P

eople were dancing on tables, drinking bottles of beer and spilling stories about the different places they originated from.

"Where in the name of christ..."

Jimin looked around with parted lips, in awe of the happiness the people around him were wearing on their faces. This surely couldn't be possible? How could thirdclass scum have this much fun while they had to sleep with rats?