VII

"So this is where you sleep?" Jungkook asked, looking just as awed by Jimin's room as Jimin was at the thirdclass party downstairs.

"How rich exactly are you?" The man asked, his jaw dropping at the fancy chandelier reflecting against the ceiling.

Jimin shrugged shyly, amused at how impressed Jungkook seemed. "Actually most of this came from Ella's money..."

Jungkook frowned while still looking up at the expensive chandelier. "Who's that? You're brother's wife?"

Jimin froze, trying to stay as casual as possible when he answered.

"My fiancé."

A heavy period of silence pierced through Jimin's heart, who wasn't oblivious to the way Jungkook's face went completely grim when he shot the older man a look.

"Oh," he emitted softly, suddenly looking a little less amazed by his surroundings.

Jimin decided to pretend his revelation didn't matter and opened up his closet.

"You can borrow a suit from me so you'll fit in more," he said as he searched his closet to find some proper clothes, keeping himself focused while hoping the tension he felt would fade soon.

Why did it feel as if he'd gotten punched in the gut when Jungkook's eyes met his own just now? Why should it matter if he had a fiancé?

The air in the room suddenly felt dry and cold. The ticking of the clock on the wall seemed louder and more jarring, beating almost in sync with Jimin's heart.

The man gulped harshly.

He knew goddamn well why it felt horrible to say that. But it didn't matter.

Two men could never have a future together in this world, no matter how wonderfully easy Jungkook could make a free life like that seem.

No one could ever be truly free. They weren't birds. They couldn't fly. It was all just a nice fantas-

Two hands gripped firmly at Jimin's waist from behind, making the boy gasp shortly in suprise. "Jungk-"

"I think your suit will be a little too small won't it?" Jungkook said, skillfully letting his hands roam Jimin's body and tug at his shirt.

The younger man exhaled his hot breath against Jimin's neck, grinning when he saw goosebumbs errupt on the boy's skin.

"I'm not that much shorter than you," Jimin mumbled, his eyes slipping shut when Jungkook's warm hands escaped underneath his shirt and touched his bare stomache.

"Yes... you are," Jungkook said at an authoritive tone, emitting a low, content hum at the whimper Jimin released when his fingers danced over the man's skin.

He trailed down Jimin's neck leaving a path of warm kisses, pressing his lips ever so softly against the boy's skin even though his hands were acting more agressively. Kneeding half-cries from Jimin's waist as he surrounded him with his warmth and even slightly rocked his hips against the man's ass.

Jimin whined when Jungkook set his teeth into his shoulder, feeling his pants tighten uncomfertably even though the action itself stung.

The boy could barely make his body listen to his fuzzy mind when he told Jungkook to stop, grabbing one of his suits and ridding himself of Jungkook's hands as quickly as he could.

"We'll be late for dinner," Jimin said, sounding a little out of breath and feeling like he owed Jungkook an explenation.

Jungkook smiled at Jimin, giving him a good look up and down.