X

Jimin reached into his pocket to retrieve the key to Ella's room the girl had given him so generously.

He was doing this, no matter how crazy it was, no matter how stupid.

Jungkook noticed Jimin's hand started trembling as he brought the key to the cabindoor.

"Hey," he whispered, putting his hand on Jimin's shoulder to slow the boy down. "If you're not ready..."

Jimin glanced at Jungkook and chuckled when he saw his hand tremble. "Oh, that's embarresing."

"No it's not, nothing about you is embarresing," Jungkook said with a charming smile that comforted Jimin immediatly.

Jimin swooned and smiled back at Jungkook, the romantic words the boy kept drowning him in erasing his doubts the way they always did.

He jabbed the key into the lock and quickly opened the door, dragging Jungkook inside of the room by the belt of his pants.

~~~

J

ungkook rapidly tapped his foot against the floor, his knee bouncing up and down as he waited for Jimin to come out of the bathroom.

He sat on the giant bed in the middle of the room that seemed even bigger than it was due to the young man's nerves.

Jungkook felt drops of sweat form on his forehead and clamped to his sketchbook as if he was afraid someone would snatch it away from him.

He realised the fear he'd never felt before with Jimin finally started catching up to him because this was real, and he was asking this beautiful man to give up his life for him.

He wasn't sure if he even deserved this, but he was sure he'd do anything to make him happy.

Jukgkook tried to take deep and steady breaths, preparing himself now that his dream was finally coming true.

The door to the bathroom opened and caused Jungkook's heart to drop.

Jimin appeared, holding a white blanket over his body that reached just above his ankles.

Jungkook swallowed thickly, his throat going dry with anxiousness.

He slowly stood up from the bed as Jimin shuffled into the room keeping the blanket wrapped tightly around himself.

"Where should I stand?... Or lie?"

Jungkook tried to speak but only heard himself stammer incoherent sentences. "Uh.. sorry... whatever you want..."

Jungkook looked back at the bed he'd been sitting on before. "Lying down would be more comfertable though..."

Jimin nodded hesitedly and moved towards the bed. "Okay..."

The silence in the room made the tension rise trough the roof.

Normally Jungkook would joke with his models, give them compliments and explain his vision, but this time he felt like he couldn't say a word, afraid he'd make it all even more akward.

"You're acting like this is your first time," Jimin said, not oblivious to Jungkook's nerves. "You're not an amateur right? You're a proffesional."

Jungkook chuckled, looking at Jimin through his lashes as if he was asking for forgiveness.

Jimin pressed his lips together as he smiled, falling for the adorable boy before him each time he looked at him.

Slowly and seductevly, in a way Jimin had never done with anyone else before, he peeled the blanket from his shoulders, letting it fall to the floor and puddle behind him.