Chapter 13

-----

We ended up falling asleep in Nick's bedroom and stayed there until morning when Nick began banging on the door. We sat up and quickly for dressed before unlocking the door.

"Well, good morning your majesties" he sarcastically said as he crossed his arms and stared at Vegeta and I. I smiled and ruffled his hair before walking out of his room. I walked over two passed out people before I even reached the stairs. There was a group of people sleeping in his living room and a few in his hallway.

I walked into the kitchen because I smelled bacon cooking. I saw Lain and Clay making breakfast for everyone and sat down at the kitchen table with Vegeta.

"What happened to you guys during the party? You disappeared after making a ten minute appearance" Clay said as he handed me a plate of food. I glanced over at Vegeta and he smirked at me for a minute.

"It might have something to do with the pieces of their torn underwear all over my room" Nick said as he walked into the kitchen and glared at us.

"Oooooooo" Lain wiggled his brows at us and I rolled my eyes at him. Lain and Clay set the rest of the food on the table and we all began eating.

*Vegeta's Pov*

Y/n drove us back to my house. We walked inside and up to my room to change into something more comfortable. I put on black sweat pants and gave her a pair of grey ones. She rolled the legs up to her knees and rolled the waist down a bit to fit her better. I put on a grey t-shirt and gave her a light blue on. She looked so cute in my clothes and I loved seeing her in them.

We walked to my father's room and I knocked on the door.

"Enter" he sounded better. We walked in and he was sitting up, drinking coffee and reading the paper.

"Ah, good morning. How was your night?" He asked Y/n as he eyed her clothes.

"Good. Vegeta and I won King and Queen of the Fall Formal" She said as she smiled. She was really excited about winning.

"Oh, so Vegeta got the chance to see what it was like to be King? Hope you enjoyed it because it'll be a loooooong time before that ever happens again" My father joked. He planned on being around for a long time and constantly brought it up.

"No doubt. After you kick the bucket and I become Queen, he's gonna have a long wait before he can touch that crown" Y/n said as she smirked and crossed her arms. My father chuckled at her and then looked at me and studied my face.

"Y/n, could you please give Vegeta and I the room?" He asked her.

"Oh, sure" She smiled and began walking towards the door.

"Funta made cookies yesterday and left them in a container on the table. Help yourself" My father smiled.

"Oh hell yeah. Thanks" Y/n smiled as she walked out of the room. She closed the door and I looked to my father as I crossed my arms.

"You did good against Frieza, son. If it hadn't been for your love for that human girl...we would all be dead. I've never seen you truly this happy before and I can see the genuine love she feels for you. I mean, Funta said Janit told Y/n everything about us, including all of the bad shit, and she's still here. You better never let her go. You and her are the future of this Saiyan race, I can feel it" He said as he gave me a proud smile. I smiled a little and nodded. He waved me away and told me to join Y/n downstairs.

Y/n and I spent all day together at my house. She called her brother and told him she was okay and that she was here. He told her to be home for dinner at 6 and she agreed.

"So, can you go Super Saiyan at will? Or was that a one time thing?" She asked me as she played with my hair. I was laying with my head on her chest on the couch.

"Not sure. I have no idea how it works" I said as I closed my eyes and felt her hands move through my thick hair.

"You should try to do it again" she said. I sat up and looked at her and she smiled as she put her hands on her stomach where my hand was.

"Okay, yeah. I'll go get changed, be right back" I said as I lifted off of her and ran upstairs. I threw on my Saiyan armor and ran downstairs and to the kitchen, running into the basement where the protection room was. I grabbed extra Saiyan armor and ran back upstairs to see Y/n eating more cookies.

"Here" I said as I handed her the armor.

"More Saiyan armor???" She asked as she smiled and took it. She undressed right there and pulled the armor on. I'll never get used to how sexy she looks in Saiyan armor.

We walked outside and I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind. I held her tight as I flew up into the air and towards the desert where we train. Y/n was gasping in awe every five seconds at the sights she was seeing.

After an hour we landed in the hot sand and I let Y/n go. She stood with her hands on her hips as she watched me walk away from her. I stood in the sand and inhaled deeply and slowly. I closed my eyes as I exhaled the same way and tried to concentrate on my power. I tried to remember how the energy felt when I turned Super Saiyan. How powerful I was. After a few minutes I opened my eyes and sighed.

"I can't do it"

"Hm...well...what happened before when you did it?" She asked me as she walked over to me.

"I was fighting Frieza before" I shrugged.

"Yeah, but like, what exactly happened that lead you to the moment you became a Super Saiyan?" She asked as she raised a brow.

"Uh, fighting, fighting, more fighting, trash talk, he beat me down, more trash talk, I became a Super Saiyan" I said.

"What did he say to you?" She asked me. I stared into her beautiful eyes and Frieza's words echoed through my mind.

"I'm going to keep you alive so you can see me destroy this world and everyone in it...including that little bitch"

I clenched my fists and Y/n's eyes turned concerned for me.

"He threatened to kill you" I said.

"And how did it make you feel?" She asked me. Really? She does she not understand I would die for her? It made me feel terrible!

"I felt..angry and scared. I feared for your life" I said as I looked down.

"Then try that. Use your anger and fear. Mash those two feelings together and maybe a Super Saiyan will be born" She shrugged and smiled at me before walking away. I waited until she was far enough to keep safe and closed my eyes again. I began thinking about Y/n being in danger. Y/n being hurt. Y/n dieing or leaving me and I felt the anger and fear building up. I continued to think horrible thoughts involving Y/n and soon felt the energy run through my veins. I gripped my fists tightly as I screamed, letting the energy out of me. I screamed and screamed until the tornado of sand around me stopped and then hung my head as I exhaled hard.

"You fucking did it!" Y/n screamed out in joy. I looked over to her and she was running towards me. She threw her arms around me and I slowly wrapped mine around her, feeling the high levels of energy taking over. It felt fucking amazing.

"You're a Super Saiyan!" She said as she pulled away and looked me up and down. Her eyes landed on my hair and she giggled at it.

"You look really good as a blonde" She said. I smiled at my human and stood as a proud Super Saiyan. Who would have thought this human could be the cause of my transformation? My father was right. We're going to do great things for these Saiyans.

-----