Chapter 15

-----

"My child. My Y/n..." I whispered. I snapped out of my shock and furrowed my brows.

"Get the fuck away from them!" I screamed as I felt more power flow through me. Frieza smirked and looked me in the eyes as I flew towards him. He released the blast and hit Y/n right in the stomach, sending her flying backwards. She hit a tree and fell on her face.

"NO!!!!" I screamed as I blasted Frieza. I flew towards him and grabbed him by his throat, squeezing as hard as I could. He gasped for air but smirked at me, knowing he had won. He should have just killed me instead but he didn't. He knew this was worse than dieing.

My father flew down to Y/n and he and Lain helped her up. She coughed up blood and her shirt was torn, revealing her bloody stomach. I felt sick for my Y/n and turned back to Frieza. I pulled him forward and slammed him back against the cave, bashing his head in. I repeated the action as I screamed and screamed for my family.

"Vegeta!" My father yelled out. I looked over at him and he was carrying Y/n bridal style. She had passed out from either the pain or the blood loss. I looked back to Frieza and threw him on the ground. I kicked him and he rolled over on his stomach as he groaned in pain. I gripped my hands around his disgusting tail and placed my boot on his back. I yanked up on his tail and violently pulled it off of his body. He screamed in pain but he was too weak to move. The back of his head was bashed in and he was losing a lot of blood.

I threw his tail to the side and blasted it so it exploded into pieces. I flipped him back over and clenched my jaw as I stared down at him. He just killed my child. My offspring. My baby.

I grabbed his arm and began literally ripping him apart limb by limb. I threw his leg into the pile of limps and blasted them so they exploded. I looked down at Frieza and he let out a small groan. He knew he was going to die for killing my baby but he did it anyways.

I placed my hand over his mouth and he let out a muffled cry. I formed a blast and shot it into his mouth, exploding his head. I pulled back and powered down from Super Saiyan and looked down to my armor. I was covered in blood and parts of Frieza's limbs. I looked behind me and saw that Lain, my father, and Y/n were gone. I flew up into the air and towards my house, where Y/n would be.

I landed on the path and ordered the nearest Saiyan I saw to find Frieza's soldier and torture him before killing him. The Saiyan nodded and flew off as I walked into my house. Lain jumped off of the couch and stared at me with wide eyes. I tore off my bloody armor and dropped it on the ground.

"Where is she" I harshly asked. Lain looked absolutely terrified of me and I realized I needed to calm down.  I slowed my breathing and relaxed my angry face the best I could.

"Y-Your dad t-took her upstairs" He said. I nodded and ran up the stairs, taking two at a time. I opened the door to my room and saw Y/n on my bed with her eyes closed. Her breathing was shallow and her stomach was wrapped in blood stained bandages. My father was sitting in a chair near the bed and he looked up to me with sadness in his eyes. I walked into the room and knelt down next to my bed, taking Y/n's hand in my own.

"Vegeta... she's lost a lot of blood..." He softly said. I stared at Y/n and felt the tears in my eyes. I did this to her. I got too attached to her...I got her to fall in love with me..I introduced her to this dangerous life...I killed our baby..

"Y/n...I'm so fucking sorry...my God I'm so sorry" I whispered and put my head on our hands as I cried for her. For our baby. For myself. My father sighed and stood up, walking over to me. He placed his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it before walking out of the room.