ᴜɴ (one)

3rd POV!

Your friend, Cheyanne watches Skeppy all the time. She talks about all of his videos. Saying stuff like "oh my god he's so great!" and whenever he uploads, you expect a scream.

"Dude," Cheyanne says to you. "You need to watch Skeppy!"

"You always talk about him," you say to her. "Is he that good of a YouTuber?"

"Better than good. 14x better than good. Could you pleeaaaase watch him, tonight?" She gives you straight up puppy dog eyes when she asks. It looks almost as if she was about to cry. You give up and say:

"Fine. I'll watch him."

"Promise?"

"Pinky promise."

After school

You go home and realize you're forgeting something.

Wait! you think. I need to watch that Skeppy guy. I promised her I'd watch him.

You go to your room where your gaming PC is, and then turn it on. You then go straight to Google Chrome to type in youtube.com. At the search bar on YouTube, you type in Skeppy and the first thing that pops up is him with his facecam.

Oh my god.. you think to yourself. He's actually really cute. You click on that video and just a few minutes in the video, you laugh. Not only is he cute, he's so funny. When you finish that video, you accidentally click on the description trying to look at the comments. You realize that he's going to VidCon, this year.

Maybe I can get me and Cheyanne a couple of tickets. You click on the link and it brings you to the website. You order tickets and book a hotel roomto stay in. After that, you just watch Skeppy the rest of the day.

The next day at school during lunch

"I have news!" you say to Cheyanne excitedly.

"What's the news?"

"I bought us VidCon tickets!"

"No way! Are for real??"

"Yes!"

"AH!" She said that so loud, the whole cafeteria heard it. For other classrooms, it was like when you hear that one kid screaming in the hall while taking a test.

Next Chapter~