38

Bad's POV!

Well... it's my birthday, today. Zak and y/n should be awake, by now. They still haven't called me, though. Did they even remember? I don't think so...

Just then, I heard a knock on my door. I go up and answer it. When I open the door, it reveals a teenage man with like four whole cakes in his hands.

"What's this?" I ask.

"You ordered fourteen cakes, correct?"

"What? No- I-I mean... yes, I did." This had to be Skeppy's doing.

"There are five more in the car and I have five more to pick up and bring here."

"Okay. Let me help you get the five in the car. Just set them on that couch, there." I pointed my index finger to a brown couch by the door.

After receiving all the cakes

"Thank you, have a good day!" What the muffin, Zak. I guess this was my birthday present.

I go back to my PC and open TeamSpeak. To my luck, Skeppy and y/n were in the lobby. I drag him right into my channel.

Buddy has been moved to your channel.

"Oh. Hi, Bad-"

"SKEPPY!! Y/N!!"

"Woah, Woah," y/n says. "What's up?

"Explain to me why a teenage boy just gave me fourteen cakes!"

"Do they say 'Happy Birthday' on them?" Skeppy asks.

"What? I don't know just tell me why I have fourteen cake!"

"Because it's your birthday," y/n said. "We were going to fly over to your house, but we had our baby and we couldn't go. So we just delivered you fourteen cakes. Oh, yeah. And happy birthday."

"You guys had your baby?"

"Yes. Her name is Ka'maria."

"Aww, she sounds like a cute little muffin!"

"Yeah. Anyway, Luna wanted to talk to you," Skeppy told me.

"Okay. Bring her in."

"She doesn't have TeamSpeak," y/n says. "I'll just tell her to come here. LUNA!!"

"Ear rape?" Skeppy says.

"Sorry. But Luna is here."

"Hi, Bad," I hear Luna's beautiful voice. "I wanted to talk to you. Alone. That means y/n, get outa here and Zak, move out of the TeamSpeak."

Buddy has left your channel.

"So I have decided about you asking me and all that."

"Oh? What is your answer?"

"I like you back and... I would like to be your girlfriend."

Next Chapter~

uwu